• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

poached or scrambled eggs?

poached.

I always hated egg yolks and have only started to love whole eggs in the last 12 months but still cannot handle yolks in a scramble or an omelette.

Poached or soft boiled are my thing!

Poached are nicer, but I don't know poach the myself.
So if my wife makes them, it's poached, if I do them, it's scrabbled or boiled.

do like Poached eggs, but too much of a pain to cook, so usually, fried, but use a non stick pan with a tiny bit of olive oil or go scrambled with a little cheese and onion mixed in.

Poached for sure.

I cook poached eggs all the time, it's really not that hard! Water in pot, when it's just starting to boil crack an egg or 4 into the pot and then wait about 2 mins and scoop them out!

Easier with fresh eggs as they stay together. I've got 5 chooks so plenty of fresh eggs available. If you're using supermarket eggs just stir the water before you crack the eggs in and the spinning will help keep them together.

Poached for sure.

I cook poached eggs all the time, it's really not that hard! Water in pot, when it's just starting to boil crack an egg or 4 into the pot and then wait about 2 mins and scoop them out!

Easier with fresh eggs as they stay together. I've got 5 chooks so plenty of fresh eggs available. If you're using supermarket eggs just stir the water before you crack the eggs in and the spinning will help keep them together.

^^^^^ this,it's really not difficult !

anyways I like both,scrambling has the advantage of being able to add other foods as well such as capsicum,chillies,bacon,veges etc :D

Poached eggs are not hard at all. like [MENTION=16377]Mckim[/MENTION]; said its just a matter of cracking the eggs into water thats just off the boil. I add some vinegar beforehand as well, it seems to help with the settling. I can eat like 5 eggs straight if they are poached and the yolk is super runny. Nothing beats the sensation of hot egg yolk dripping down your forearms as you tuck into them.