• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Poor BBing contest coverage in AUS....

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Hey guys,

I have just noticed that over at RX Muscle, Xavier has left and the contest coverage is almost non existent, once the new guy took over it was at least going to be coving IFBB comps but even this appears to have gotten too hard.

SO, it would seem that in AUS the contest coverage for BBing comps is very poor to say the least, I remember the good ole days when Outlaw started up the Hardcode Aussie Muscle mag and it was fantastic for contest coverage, even if it was the next month, it covered all feds and comps, but since that died and now would seem RX muscle Aus has gone or is going the same way there is very little in the way of exposure for our local comps....

Anyone running or knows of any upcoming comps are more then welcome to advertise them here on Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

Hey guys,

I have just noticed that over at RX Muscle, Xavier has left and the contest coverage is almost non existent, once the new guy took over it was at least going to be coving IFBB comps but even this appears to have gotten too hard.

SO, it would seem that in AUS the contest coverage for BBing comps is very poor to say the least, I remember the good ole days when Outlaw started up the Hardcode Aussie Muscle mag and it was fantastic for contest coverage, even if it was the next month, it covered all feds and comps, but since that died and now would seem RX muscle Aus has gone or is going the same way there is very little in the way of exposure for our local comps....
Xavier left ages ago.
Contest coverage nil these days.

Xavier no longer connected to RX Aus? Thought he started it all over here??

He is a great dude!