• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post workout food top 10

I prefer to wait up to an hour after working out before having a solid meal
But coco pops are an anytime food

The link's not working for me Kuntze fukka

I crave a good strong coffee about 30 minutes after a workout. Favourite meal though is a ham, cheese and chilli omelette.

Link fail.

I like steak and potatoes with olive oil and beans.

Or pizza is good :)

u9y7usar.jpg

I hurry home to immediately have a protein shake within 30 minutes of my workout to make the most of the GI window otherwise I'll die

Red rooster Half chicken and veg

Or

Foot long chicken schnitzel sub with avo

Or

Triple fillet Bondi burger meal!!!

Omlette with 2 slices wholemeal bread, beans and bacon if there's any... After the a 40gm protein / 20gm maize / BCAA / Glutamine / creatine shake of course...

If it's a weekend, 1 1/2 hour later washed down with all you can eat yum cha... Mmm

terrible list. For starters if you want to get into semantics about maximum MPS then full fat milk has shown in a few studies to be superiour than skim milk.

Obviously Elvis anything is the clear winner :)

20130207_141833.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Post workout favorites

Not in order but the list has to include
Fish and chips
Pizza
Chocolate ice cream
Meat pie
Hamburger with the lot
Spaghetti bolognese

If you want to root after training you can't be putting enough effort into training or rooting or both,