• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

Drop weight, get lean, get posing, get presence - ready for IFBB on the 21st of October: place in comp - TOO MUCH? I don't think so, anything is possible!!

Very very short term goal is to fit into the lace dress I bought to wear to my cousins engagement party this weekend. I made the purchase 2 weeks ago, in a size smaller than I was! Stupidity! lolol

I'm bustin my arse! I refuse to even look at it until Saturday afternoon.....lol

You can do it Bella!! bust that ass!! lol

Drop weight, get lean, get posing, get presence - ready for IFBB on the 21st of October: place in comp - TOO MUCH? I don't think so, anything is possible!!
Just wondering why you choose IFBB as you choice of Fed.
You do realise that it is a non-drug tested federation and you'll be competing against lasses who (not all) may have taken performance enhancing drugs such as AS, fat burners and possibly even diuretics such as Lasix.

Perhaps INBA or ANB would have been a wiser choice.

You do realise that it is a non-drug tested federation and you'll be competing against lasses who (not all) may have taken performance enhancing drugs such as AS, fat burners and possibly even diuretics such as Lasix.

I know GROAR and I have been told this by my trainers and I know their reputation. However, I want a comp under my belt before next year's season, get the experience and be proud of the fact that I made it and naturally - if there are chicks there like that then good luck to them :) thank you for your concern none the less

i'm natural and have also competed in an i.f.b.b show.

i will compete in i.f.b.b. again.

im not calling you a liar,

but i think "most" guys who say they competed in non-tested feds, and claim natural are suspicious.

Again, not saying your a liar just putting it out there.

but i think "most" guys who say they competed in non-tested feds, and claim natural are suspicious.

Buddy, I think you have been hanging around the junkies too long :p , I saw some swimmers on TV the other night and thought about your comment... those guys are skinny as, not natural bodybuilding potential, as you suggested.

why not see for yourself how far you can push your natural limits..

There is that much bullcrap and finger pointing on the net (not referring to your comment, just in general),

I really believe that if you work hard enough, you can put on some quality muscle without help... I hope one day to prove it to myself..

I know that no one on the net would believe me

/rant

There are other good reasons to compete in non-tested feds besides joining the dark side. The natty feds and a lot of natty competitors have a saintly attitude about being clean which gives some people the shits pretty quickly. Hearing some wanker go on and on about being clean and how it's somehow superior to the alternative gets old very quickly.

If you are clean but don't like listening to the bullshit then IFBB or NABBA are perfect. You mightn't make yourself famous but you can still test yourself against good competition in peace and quiet.

But in saying what I said, being a natty, I think it would be near impossible to place in most categories against people with assistance.

Buddy, I think you have been hanging around the junkies too long :p , I saw some swimmers on TV the other night and thought about your comment... those guys are skinny as, not natural bodybuilding potential, as you suggested.

why not see for yourself how far you can push your natural limits..

There is that much bullcrap and finger pointing on the net (not referring to your comment, just in general),

I really believe that if you work hard enough, you can put on some quality muscle without help... I hope one day to prove it to myself..

I know that no one on the net would believe me

/rant

Whats the saying in bodybuilding,

non-natural until proven otherwise

nah lol jks just made that up then.

But srsly, go watch a natural competition, apart from the pro naturals, all of them look like swimmers only with a bit more muscle.

The skinny guys who compete in bodybuilding shouldn't even be competiting, maybe they can compete in their backyard instead, since they are only doing it for fun like they say so anyway.

Im still on the natural route and really don't have plans to cycle, at least not for another 5+ years.
IF i was to compete it would be to win and dominate, so meaning i still have another 3 years, not like those guys who lift for 1-2years, and end up on stage looking pretty shit because they rushed it. (most natty comps competitors are made up of these guys)

Whats the saying in bodybuilding,

non-natural until proven otherwise

nah lol jks just made that up then.

But srsly, go watch a natural competition, apart from the pro naturals, all of them look like swimmers only with a bit more muscle.

The skinny guys who compete in bodybuilding shouldn't even be competiting, maybe they can compete in their backyard instead, since they are only doing it for fun like they say so anyway.

Im still on the natural route and really don't have plans to cycle, at least not for another 5+ years.
IF i was to compete it would be to win and dominate, so meaning i still have another 3 years, not like those guys who lift for 1-2years, and end up on stage looking pretty shit because they rushed it. (most natty comps competitors are made up of these guys)

I agree somewhat with the natural comps, but swimmers don't get that skinny, so you cant really compare.

You are making good progress buddy, I hope you do stick natty for the 5 years. I would say that most of the natty competitors are nowhere near in their prime (train for a couple of years, then enter a comp).

unless I was the biggest natty in Australia, I wouldn't compete.

There's no point (for me)

sorry for the thread derail, current goals...

run my new 4 days split, dropping 2kg's by September (2 year lifting transformation) ;)

I agree somewhat with the natural comps, but swimmers don't get that skinny, so you cant really compare.

You are making good progress buddy, I hope you do stick natty for the 5 years. I would say that most of the natty competitors are nowhere near in their prime (train for a couple of years, then enter a comp).

unless I was the biggest natty in Australia, I wouldn't compete.

There's no point (for me)

yeah mate its only a joke comparing swimmers to bodybuilders lol, true in some cases though.

We share the same thoughts with the "compete to win", not just for "fun" (i don't see how contest prep would be fun LOL).

My goals right now

one word

Consistency

Would love to regain my numbers and go beyond, but right now I just want to keep my training consistent and start getting results again.