• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post Your Leg Workout

Right now I'm experimenting with warming up to a top set of front squats, then 2 work sets of back squats with a little more weight, then either deadlifts (working up to a single top set) or a couple sets of hyperextensions (alternating DL/hypers).

1 set of light leg extensions
Progressive Warm Up Back Squats
3 working sets of Back Squats
3 working sets of 45 degree Leg Press
3 working sets of Barbell Lunges
2 working sets of leg extension
1 drop set of leg extension (work my way through the stack plate by plate)
3 work sets of SLDL's supersetted with Hamstring Curls
2 working sets of calf raises
1 drop set of calf raises (work my way through the stack plate by plate)

Lately it has been:
Leg Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
Barbell Lunge: 2 sets of 12 reps each leg
Good Mornings: 3 sets of 8 reps

Squats 5x5
Speed squats 10x1
SLDL 8x3
UDL 8x3
Sumo Deads 5x5

Over a week, not on the same day.

yesterday

8 sets of Sumo Deadlifts - Started 160 worked up to 205.
5x50 meter sled sprints at 20kg
5X50 meter sled sprints at 40kg
5X15 kettle Bell Swings.
Band Crunches.

have legs today am thinking something like

Legs Extn reps x 15 SS with Leg curls
Leg Press reps x 15 SS with Calves
Squats x 10

think that should do the trick...

Ok guys this may not be for all of you but here's what I find most effective for getting those stumps super pumped:

(only use this program once a fortnight due to it's intensity and huge impact on your CNS)

Leg Curls, for the pre pump - 2-5 reps at light weight followed by 25 reps X8 at maximum weight (special technique my uncle taught me)

Donkey Raises - Same rep range

15 Star Jumps (if you aren't already exhausted)

And for the rest of the workout I concentrate on doing more important things like biceps this helps to get a good blood flow to the femoral artery obviously resulting in ridiculous stumps.

This part of the exercise usually involves super-setting of preacher curls & swinging DB curls (standing for maximum swing)

This may sound a little unusual to some but the pro's will understand.

Just ask my uncle Pasquale!!

Ok guys this may not be for all of you but here's what I find most effective for getting those stumps super pumped:

(only use this program once a fortnight due to it's intensity and huge impact on your CNS)

Leg Curls, for the pre pump - 2-5 reps at light weight followed by 25 reps X8 at maximum weight (special technique my uncle taught me)

Donkey Raises - Same rep range

15 Star Jumps (if you aren't already exhausted)

And for the rest of the workout I concentrate on doing more important things like biceps this helps to get a good blood flow to the femoral artery obviously resulting in ridiculous stumps.

This part of the exercise usually involves super-setting of preacher curls & swinging DB curls (standing for maximum swing)

This may sound a little unusual to some but the pro's will understand.

Just ask my uncle Pasquale!!

You better no be performing those curls in my squat rack.....