• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pregnant ex of 6 weeks dumped me

Seems like she has a track record of doing this, why is she hiding the child from the father???? Makes no sense. Is he paying child support for the child??

I would definitely get a test done, the child might not even be yours and that would explain her reaction.

You sound very emotional about this, selling your Harley to do what??

Why you need cash for a child that you might never have access to that might not even be yours, I think you are jumping the gun a bit IMO.

You need to calm down and think rationally about this. Do you want to play family and stay with this women for the next 20 or so years?? Or do you want to finance her lifestyle while she is being a bitch to you already now??

How do you feel about her?? What sort of legal action would she be threatening you with?? What have you done to her to make legal action possible??

By the way rite is not a word, it's right:p

I thought about that mate, but I gave her enough ours like that when we where seeing each other, if it wasn't mine she would of told me by now just out of spite. She hates me that much rite now

You are making no sense RIGHT now.

Why is she hating you??? For getting her pregnant???

There is something missing here, one minute everything is fine, then she hates you, why???

Here are my thoughts!

You need to get a lawyer with family law expertise. Is it
going to cost you money? Hell yes. But if you are determined
to see your kid and be involved with his/her growing up get
the lawyer and get a paternity done when it's appropriate.

I'm sure if it's yours you'll be thrilled to be supporting him/her.
So do what's best for your new kid.

You seem like a good bloke wanting to be involved in your
kid's life - for that I give kudos to you man.

All of the rest is history.

Devante.

Good luck with it mate.

Seen the shit my younger brother has gone though with his ex.
Though a good bit of it he caused by being an arsehole (he and his ex are very similar personalities , to similar -very explosive tempers).
She keeps reporting him to the tax office and claiming he's getting higher payments than his employer reports and all sort of other shit.

My niece is a beautiful kid and seems to be turning out well despite her parents

I feel for you, and have been in a similar situation.
My advice, from experience:
Don't sign anything without a lawyer.
Give it time, don't do or say anything aggressive whatsover...it gives them too much ammo.
If she hasn't got her won lawyer yet, Try to get your lawyer to make contact with her and see if it can be worked out with just the one lawyer. (if she's telling fibs, this should be enough to get her to set things straight)

Just remember....You have rights, and with a good lawyer, can get very good access to your child.

Thanks Dicko that helps allot mate, I can tell she is going to use the child as a bargaining chip against me. I feel sorry for ghrp child and it hasn't even been born yet

I'm amazed how sure you are that this child is yours despite having only dated for 6 weeks, honestly.

I wouldn't be selling my harley until a paternity test was done personally.

I'm amazed how sure you are that this child is yours despite having only dated for 6 weeks, honestly.

It's important to remember that any pregnancy is already 2 weeks in when fertilisation occurs. If the doctor dates a pregnancy at 5-6 weeks, then the 'deed' was done 3-4 weeks ago.

This is exactly my opinion as well, where I posted that I believe the OP is jumping the gun a bit.

It's only been six weeks, she will be pregnant for a long time yet before any baby comes along, plenty of time to sell stuff if it is needed.

Most NZ chicks I have come across are very unstable and psycotic.

I like one currently, and already noticed a shitload of mood swings.

I hope all works out for you mate .

Very hard to say what you should do right now.

Yeah and the fact she is pregnant and depressed even makes it more stuffed up, I just decided to back right off and see what happens

I'm kiwi and actually i'd probably have to agree :)
I dated one for a long time... Lovely girl... terrible temper.

Honestly I'd try my best to make the relationship as pleasant as possible, I'd back off, but let her know i was there if she needed me and then wait for her to make the next move this early on.

Nz chicks are fucked in the head . Forget about her for a bit and work on her mum and if you get her on your side it may help you out