• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

professionalwhey.com

That's a good price.
Seems they may have slightly reduced prices due to the strong Aussie dollar.

Yeah have orderd from them a couple of times. The prices they have are good and the quality of products is excellent. Would have no problems recomending them and will continue using them in the future.
p.s I havent bought any of the flavour additives to add to protien and think it tastes good natural:)

PW

Professional Whey are good, but 4 a cheaper alternative, with $5 Postage -foodmanufacturer.com.au :)

I have used these guys a few times, and there stuiff is as good, if not better then PW :)

Professional Whey are good, but 4 a cheaper alternative, with $5 Postage -foodmanufacturer.com.au :)

I have used these guys a few times, and there stuiff is as good, if not better then PW :)

Just checked their site, can't find a 20kg bag of WPC ?
No way to compare prices if you don't have identical items.

Thumbs up for Professional Whey !
I used to buy from Protein Direct, but they stopped sourcing their WPI from NZ, so I looked elsewhere. PW were about the same price as PD, if not cheaper, and their products are great.

I drank it for a long time. I'm about to try optimum before switching back to professionalwhey to try it again with flavouring.

bulknutrients is also good but when u start looking at 20kg prices i think the other bloke is cheaper.

However he has alot of other good stuff.

What are your oppinions on Protein Direct whey concentrate?

They both sell the same unflavoured protein. Search ebay for WPC 20kg (sorry i cant post links yet), and you will see the same brand from both stores- Bonlac. Its cheaper just to buy off PDs website though- $262 delivered ;)

Bulknutrients sell the same brand, this was taken from another forum from user bioflex (the owner of bulk nutrients/bioflex):

"Good to see you guys are keen on the 20kg bags.

The bloody things have been jumping out the door lately, so they are certainly very popular.

I hope you recieved your free shaker and scales too C Man, we have been packing those in with most bags.

It is worth pointing out that the Bonlac WPC really is one of the world's best. Made right here in Australia (my batches actually come from Northern Tasmania) the stuff has a higher protein percentage than almost any WPC on the market 81.3% Protein, with less fat and half the carbohydrates than many U.S produced WPC's.
It has one of the lowest salt contents too, in fact 6 times less salt than some U.S brands! A good example of an absolutely top notch Aussie product" :)

I wouldnt have problems recommending professional whey, i've gone through about 6kgs of the stuff so far, its cheap, it doesnt taste like dirt and the delivery was quick.

Delivery was quick for me.

WPI tastes alright with milk, but would prefer flavouring. I got the Cacao chocolate powder to mix in and didn't like it, but thats my own personal preference. Will def use again for the WPI unflavoured.

I got some Casein from professional whey and some cacao to mix with it. The cacao makes it foam up like hell and doesn't dissolve so well.

I think you need stevia to sweeten the cacao up too, otherwise it's just like eating super dark chocolate, which I'm not a huge fan of.

Might get some stevia soon and try it out on the mix. Otherwise I might be taking out the blender and trying some different methods :p