• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Program testers

Hey everyone.

I have constructed a new program, and need to collect a small amount of data.

I need 5 lifters from 4 different levels

5 women
5 novice men
5 intermediate men
5 advanced men

For this project we will call

Novice 140/100/180 or a gloss of
Intermediate 180/120/220 or a gloss of
Advanced 220/140/250 or a gloss of

I will need more info to decide the lifters, but please apply if you meet these requirements.

Ill do it. Sitting around 170/120/230 no wraps.
Not competing at nats but competing on the 29th of june. Would be keen after that.

Tim.

Last edited:
Sticky I have been out of action a while (6months) & firmly in novice territory would be very interested in running your program and giving feedback on results etc

I'd like to run a program but my lifts are lopsided Currently 120/130/200 (squat bench dead). I can't do it for about 1 month either (really need to drop a couple of kgs).

If you're interested feedback from someone like me who's intermediate on bench but novice on other things I'll definitely give it everything I've got.

I'd be in for intermediate. Haven't tested 1rms in a while but I'd say my squat would be around 180-190kg without wraps, bench would be around 120kg and deadlift 230-240kg. Would like to improve my lifts to 220/140/250 this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd be keen. Novice I guess. Sitting currently at 160sq (with wraps) 115bench (tng) and 172.5dead.

Competing 1st event in 6 weeks but could start immediately after that.

My girlfriend is doing her first comp 28/6, so will have fresh maxes and looking for a new program if you need another female. Aiming for a 250 total at 67.5 bw

Question, why wouldn't you get some lifters at ptc test this program out? Seems you would have more control over it and remove a few variables that way.

Hey Sticky please count me in, guess I'm a novice!
120/110/190

I would be wanting to start in 3 weeks ideally once I've hit my 180 deadlift goal on 5x5
Have read that you steer clear of linear progression, so this would be something new for me!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Question, why wouldn't you get some lifters at ptc test this program out? Seems you would have more control over it and remove a few variables that way.

I have around 30 from my gym that will be running it after nationals.

I need about the same number of people to run it who I don't coach.
I want to see how much the data varies.

Makes sense to me. It'll be interesting to see how much more your guys can get out of the program vs testers outside your gym.

Would like to give this a crack as well. I can squat 140, haven't attempted a 180 dead yet but my best is 165x5 which I'm guessing would get me close to 180. Best bench is 90x3 (all maxes done recently).