• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Prop bladders

mcgregs

Anyone got the 2013 lowdown on test prop bladders in Aus?

Some people say too good to be true, but they are still available if you know people.. So seeing if anyone uses bladder prop in this day and age? ::rolleyes:

Anyone got the 2013 lowdown on test prop bladders in Aus?

Some people say too good to be true, but they are still available if you know people.. So seeing if anyone uses bladder prop in this day and age? ::rolleyes:

Are you gonna empty the bladder in separate vials? Pain in the ass otherwise.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Still readily available. They are pretty much all vet gear so 50mg/ml

They are readily available, I was more asking the reliability of the gear in them.

Tepro Test P bladder says 100mg/ml
Ropel Test E says 75mg/ml

If one gets them at a good price, they are worth the outlay for the gear? In terms of BFYB I mean. 500mls of Test P is a lot... Especially if its dosed correctly (as Im assuming it is, given as it comes from a legit manufacturer, albeit a vet pharma.. lol!!)

Are you gonna empty the bladder in separate vials? Pain in the ass otherwise.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

And yeah, one would probably do that.. A lot easier to draw out of a 10ml vial than a 500ml bladder haha