• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Property Thread revisted

I bought my first at 21 also when i was earning the princely sum of 28k per year. I bought for 197k and sold for 370k and really wish i hadnt. I have my 2nd under construction at the moment - will cost about 335k.

Hopefully one day i have a large collection of houses.

What the fuck? l think we need to have a little chat... KFG has already talked to a property nerd burger but he seemed un interested / and or a little sleezy and douchebaggy. l think a few pointers from man of wing could steer me in the right direction.

What the fuck? l think we need to have a little chat... KFG has already talked to a property nerd burger but he seemed un interested / and or a little sleezy and douchebaggy. l think a few pointers from man of wing could steer me in the right direction.

You know where to find me (im still in your dungeon :()

I own a 7 acre property with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
I'm in ur country
Stealin ur jobs
an ur properties
sleepin with ur women
u mad

You're in the armpit of South Australia, it's worth $5.
Loled so efffing hard at that comment right now. OP I just put my house on the market in South Australia (i currently live in QLD) your lucky your in this situation in SA and not some other state where you couldnt buy a cubby house for $200,000 as the higher house prices would have lost you a lot more.

I can only suggest what has already been suggested and thats if you already havnt done it drop the loan to interest only repayments i did this 2 months ago (at a cost of $500) but it gives you some more wiggle room to get through the hard times. Also you should check if your payments are in advance at all so you could put your payments on hold if your struggling that bad, but just remember the payments will add back on to your loan and interest will need to be paid again on this amount... One other suggestion is rent the house out (to reputable tenants) get a depreciation report done on the property and claim against it while you live in a cheap unit and build some cash flow up. If your near a university rent it out per room as you generally get more money then renting it out as a whole house..... Also are you a handyman at all? if so you would be surprised what some fresh paint and cheap landscaping can add to the value of your house for work that can be done by yourself for next to nothing...