• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw Training

PTC

With the hype surrounding ProRaw, I thought a thread where lifters training for the meet can post there vids.

Powerlifting is a sport where everyone should be friends. While your opponent is trying to out lift you, he actually cant play defence, you only compete against yourself.

Some feel funny about competitors knowing their lifts, then there are the strong guys, secure in the knowledge their game will stand up.

Here is Gawain squatting 240kg x 5 pretty comfortably.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdXkF-aUaNY[/ame]

Last edited:
Hey Gawain, i just noticed that all you Bodyworld guys only ever seem to use 3 or 4 fingers when holding the bar. Any reason for that? Or is it just a coincidence?

Secret squatting technique....do it properly it will add 10kgs to your squat, bench & deadlift %100 guaranteed

Truth is he had just been to KFC and he had greasy fingers, I asked him not to get them on the bar

Agree. Everyone should be friends and whilst the comps are competitive everyone should be egging each other on and hoping their opponents lift the best they can.

Hahaha you know it's a big muthafucka when they completely block Greg from view!

Never thought I'd see a situation where Greg appears tiny!

Holy shit I just realised that Gawain is exactly twice my size/weight too! :eek: