• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I blended for at least 10 mins then got the shits and added the white to the mix, turned out runny rather than a fluff.
I used a stick blender.

NOOOOOOOO.....

you can't make meringue with a blender!! YOu need a whisk...egg beaters.... either a stand mixer with a whisk attachment (funny balloon contraption made of wires) or a hand held electric mixer.
When I say WHISK in the recipe, I mean WHISK. You only blend the other ingredients until smooth and then whisk to get volume!

Problem solved...

Back to basics cos it's stinking hot in Melbourne!

Raspberry Casein Fluff

1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 scoop micellar casein
a little skim milk (enough to blend to a thick paste, a scant 1/4 cup)
2 tsp lucuma powder (oh look it up, it's delicious and good for you)

Blend, the use a WHISK and whisk away until it's marshmallow goodness.

i added a few choc chips cos it's been a long day and I won't be eating until lunchtime tomorrow :)

Looks like: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1184602&id=192237397467663

Last edited:
Calcium cassienate doesn't seem to work..it fluffed a little but its more frothy like a milkshake. Choc mixed berry, soup....lol

Yeah, so far I've found that WPI and Micellar Casein work best of all, although the casein has a dominant taste you either like or don't (meh, I don't care, it's all good).

In an earlier post, i gave a link to the protein fluff site ... they list a number of protein powders that people have found work really well.

Hopefully the milkshake still tasted good :-D

O greattt, I really got impressed and love that. But one is not clear to me that
whenever I try to make, I don't get the product as same as in the pics. :)

Hi Armando,
well usually a fluff fail is usually due to one of two things: either the protein you're using just won't fluff right or you're not whisking it. What protein powder have you been using?? I find micellar casein (MPI, unflavoured) works well. Sometimes it depends on the brand you use. I have also found an unflavoured WPI I use fluffs up well but not all of them do. I tend to use the MPI as I make fluff at night as my last meal.

Let me know what you use and how you make it and maybe I can help find how to fix the problem. Fluff is great :)

Been experimenting lately. Did one the other night:

40g Banana WPI
160g with skin Banana
1/4 cup milk
30g almonds
20g 85% Dark Chocolate

Fluffed a little but not heaps so I put it in the freezer to firm it up. Tasted awesome. Really liked the crunch from the almonds and dark chocolate bits. Might try to fluff the protein and milk first before adding the other ingredients next time.

Going to try the same recipe tonight but with mixed berries and strawberry WPI.

Been experimenting lately. Did one the other night:

40g Banana WPI
160g with skin Banana
1/4 cup milk
30g almonds
20g 85% Dark Chocolate

Fluffed a little but not heaps so I put it in the freezer to firm it up. Tasted awesome. Really liked the crunch from the almonds and dark chocolate bits. Might try to fluff the protein and milk first before adding the other ingredients next time.

Going to try the same recipe tonight but with mixed berries and strawberry WPI.

you cannot go wrong with banana + almonds + chocolate. Amazing. YUM.

Mixed berries is awesome. You might need less milk though as they have more water than banana so be careful!

I think it didn't fluff as much because I blended everything together in a food processor. Might need to blend the fruit, almonds & chocolate in the blender first. Remove and put in a mixing bowl. Add the protein and milk and then use the beaters or hand whisk to fluff it up.

I think it didn't fluff as much because I blended everything together in a food processor. Might need to blend the fruit, almonds & chocolate in the blender first. Remove and put in a mixing bowl. Add the protein and milk and then use the beaters or hand whisk to fluff it up.

I use a stick blender (bamix) which works well but yeah blender is best.
Definitely beaters or mixer to whisk it all up. Should end up like marshmallow.
Be careful adding the liquid ... I hate it when I misjudge and end up with a thick shake LOL :eek:

Last night blended the fruit, almonds and dark choc. Then changed the blades to the whisker and then added the protein and milk. Fluffed up real good. A little thin but put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. All good

I came into this thread waiting for videos of ppls protein farts...

JOKES you got punk'd protein fluff ftw/10

Last night blended the fruit, almonds and dark choc. Then changed the blades to the whisker and then added the protein and milk. Fluffed up real good. A little thin but put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. All good

Use less milk and you won't need to freeze it. Excellent!

Casien should be here tomorrow,

got the natrual unflavoured,

So first up is going to be an experiment of.

Cocunut water to replace the milk and fresh rasberrys.

Then the plans are to perfect a Honey/cinnimon

Chilli cocolate

Mango

PB

Ofcourse not as good as making fresh flavours from real food, But it your macros permit, Im goign to try to use Jelly flavours. Just a spoon full, And even Nesquick will be attempted.

had this this morning, simply with 2 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa and a teaspoon of splenda and 50mL of soy milk. delicious. all up, it must have been about 3C, 2F and 30P for a total of 150cals. yum.

next time out i'll be doing it with an avocado for flavour. will report back...

had this this morning, simply with 2 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa and a teaspoon of splenda and 50mL of soy milk. delicious. all up, it must have been about 3C, 2F and 30P for a total of 150cals. yum.

next time out i'll be doing it with an avocado for flavour. will report back...

it's good stuff, isn't it? :D