• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Pancake Recipes?

lnguy

Got given a pack of Body Ripped Protein pancakes and love the taste. Any recipes you guys/girls may have?

Jz has the best recipe. I use it as my base then add blueberries or any other flavour to finish

Jz has the best recipe. I use it as my base then add blueberries or any other flavour to finish

Will give that a shot next time. I have heard of people adding cocoa choc blocks as it is suppose to be a good antioxidant. Chocolate pancakes sound good:)

Will give that a shot next time. I have heard of people adding cocoa choc blocks as it is suppose to be a good antioxidant. Chocolate pancakes sound good:)

I use the Lindt 85% or green and blacks organic. If you like cocoa give it a shot :)
If not a cocoa fan stick to chocolate protein powder and/or cottees diet chocolate sauce to replace some of the wet ingredients

I use the Lindt 85% or green and blacks organic. If you like cocoa give it a shot :)
If not a cocoa fan stick to chocolate protein powder and/or cottees diet chocolate sauce to replace some of the wet ingredients

Thanks I will keep that in mind.

I like your avatar, the Smurfs... I hated peas as a kid. Without me knowing my mum would put blue food dye on them and tell me they were Smurf berries. Until I caught her out. I still don't eat peas.

Thanks I will keep that in mind.

I like your avatar, the Smurfs... I hated peas as a kid. Without me knowing my mum would put blue food dye on them and tell me they were Smurf berries. Until I caught her out. I still don't eat peas.

Bahaha! gawd I hate peas too! I used to put them in my pocket at the dinner table and flush down the toilet when I went. Still dont eat peas either!

If I ever make them I am pretty boring - 2-3 scoops protein - water - maybe a touch of milk or an egg - mix together - cook - sugar free maple syrup - blueberries

With all the recipes below, add all ingredients into a blender or bowl and mix. Then pour into the pan. Each recipe should make 2 big pancakes.

Cinnamon Pancakes
1 scoop of protein powder
2 egg whites
Half cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon of cinnamon

Chocolate Pancakes
4 whole eggs
2 egg whites
4 teaspoons of stevia
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
1 cup of oats

Peanut Butter Pancakes