• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PT + Fem client + touching = ???

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Hey guys and girls...

So this morning i saw a PT with a female client going over some cable exercises with his hands all over her.. she didn't look too happy about it.

Anyone ever experience something like this? What did you do about it?

Headly. Have you been touched? Someone fiddling around in your "no uncle" zone?

Um. Well, its up to the client but probably also the gym owner to watch that sort of stuff. It's a bit of a fine line, kind of like a doctor or gyno who has implied permission to touch but only in a limited way. That's why a lot of doctors have a nurse present during opposite sex examinations.

Most of the PT's at my gym stretch out their clients after a session but i have never seen anything untoward or an uncomfortable client (maybe physically uncomfortable from the stretching, but not the "I'm about to be raped" type of thing).

Frankly I don't see any need for any touching during a session beyond what a spotter would do. Maybe lower back or rhomboid touching to help them focus on a point but certainly not a pat down.

Post a vid for instructional purposes. And it better not be of you and your aunt.

Both good advices, but I know what you mean Headley... have witnessed similar activity myself... Some way too friendly pt getting all handsy and stuff.

When I done my pt course, we were told that when starting with a client of the opposite sex you had to ask for permission / let them know that there may be some contact but all was in the spirit of training only.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few pt's used this to their advantage.

PT at my gym only has female clients. He greets all of them with a kiss and hug. Seen him spotting this one chick doing Squats - she was only squatting bout 20kgs and in the racks. He had his arms under her armpits resting on her boobies. Next session she comes in wearing the shortest skirt you've ever seen, must've been a sight when he got to stretching her out at the end like he always does. Heard her one day inviting him out. Chicks dig being molested.

A PT at my old gym got reprimanded for starting something with a married client..

I guess its an ideal time to strike... after a killer workout their defences are down, they're already hot and sweaty... that primal kinda thing.

I knew PTs be sleazy kunce, they're all like, "NO NO NO, its strictly proffesional", I even asked one on here and another 2 in my gym, all deny it, while trying to get into their professional client tight pants.

Sometimes you need to touch, tactile feedback. Generally the guideline is to just touch the bony bits. Top of the shoulder, elbow, lower back, etc. Bony bits are not considered sexy by most, it's the fleshy bits that get people going or make them nervous.

Hey guys and girls...

So this morning i saw a PT with a female client going over some cable exercises with his hands all over her.. she didn't look too happy about it.

Anyone ever experience something like this? What did you do about it?

should have white knighted her bro.

I know... but she was not a child and would have known how to tell him to fk off i am sure

exactly mate. Shes a grown female. Its a female dominant society we live in. If she was so concerned she coulda screamed rape of some shit and the PT kunce would be sharing a cell with Rolf Harris and that other dude.

More important things to worry about and more genuine abuse elsewhere for you to direct your attention and energies perhaps!

One of the guys I work with does a bit of PT work on his breaks (used to do it fulltime) anyway, his clients are always sending him scantily clad pics. Says they just love showing him the results... Scored plenty of roots off PT work too he reckons

exactly mate. Shes a grown female. Its a female dominant society we live in. If she was so concerned she coulda screamed rape of some shit and the PT kunce would be sharing a cell with Rolf Harris and that other dude.

More important things to worry about and more genuine abuse elsewhere for you to direct your attention and energies perhaps!
Exactly. If you had stepped in and stuck up for her you would have been labelled a sexist and oppressor of female rights.

Exactly. If you had stepped in and stuck up for her you would have been labelled a sexist and oppressor of female rights.

Opened a door for a chick at a 7 11 once, she abused me. Called me a sexist pig or some shit.

Shoulda slammed it in her face lol.

Its always the ugly dyke looking ones that whinge about a gentlemany (if its a word, if not it should be) gesture being used to try to fuk em. Suppose its cos it never happens to them, as the hot ones get all the attention.

Was she buying metal polish for her Harley?

lol. Normal looking bish I thought. Just gave me the stare then muttered something about sexist or sexism as she walked in (while I was holding the fuckin door).

No such thing as equality in our society, its gone to female dominance. One day Men are going to want equal rights!