• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PT + Fem client + touching = ???

Wouldnt worry about it mate, any women in some sort of power now are extremely ugly, they focus on their careers cos no one wants fuck em, this leaves the good looking ones free to look good.

Always a sucker for reds.. Something about them. They don't have to be hot at all. And with Gillard, you know she'd work you haaard :cool:

If a male PT started touching you in the fleshy bits (not the bony bits as [MENTION=2335]Kyle Aaron[/MENTION]; suggested), what would you guys do?

I sent a female friend to a PT/gym owner that I've known for 20 years. This guy has achieved plenty himself and trained girls to very high levels and I assured her he was a professional. It took the greasy wanker one session, (one fuckin session) to start asking her out. She trained a couple of times before it got too creepy and now she has completely lost interest.

Headley don't hold out on me bro... Gimme big red's no. already :p

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'm a PT. As Kyle said, sometimes it is necessary e.g. doing reverse flys and touch around rhomboids to let them know where they should be feeling it. Not appropriate to do the same for hip thrusts. Adults should have worked out the boundaries.

And yes, there are plenty of sleezy PT's at my gym.