• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Opening?

Ptc style gyms should be that way. For gyms that put in genuine effort to get the best out of their members I have no problems with that sort of attitude

Also for anyone near cannington muscle pit is awesome

Ptc style gyms should be that way. For gyms that put in genuine effort to get the best out of their members I have no problems with that sort of attitude

Also for anyone near cannington muscle pit is awesome

Wasnt referring to a PTC gym.
And Cannington is too far.

Every member of the mill knows every other member on a first name basis
We encourage team work
We currently have a 70 name list waiting to join

The Mill website just states what is expected of potential members - if you have people investing time and effort to help you succeed then "yes" it is a priviledge to train at a facility that does that. At most gyms nobody gives a rats - they just want your money. Henry invests a lot of time and effort training people at the Musclepit it is just unfortunate that a lot of people don't appreciate this.

Awesome news!!!! Any details so far, or is it simply that PTC want to establish themselves in Perth and now getting the ball rolling?

I hope it will be NOR :)

Is it really that expensive to get a gym up and running? Snap franchisees pay about $350K+. Thats a lot, not even considering overheads.

Hi everyone, please read the PTC Perth Survey thread and take you time to answer a few questions which will really help us narrow down the details.

I hope it will be NOR :)

Is it really that expensive to get a gym up and running? Snap franchisees pay about $350K+. Thats a lot, not even considering overheads.

Thats because they're full of useless machines that cost 5k each.

Real gyms have 0 machines.

Shire Speed and Strength has a great little quote up on the wall somewhere...

"No machines here, YOU are the machine"

i oufitted ptc sydney equipment around the cost of 6 commercial treadmills.

The tyre/battling ropes and prowler have helped more of my members lose weight than when they used to do on a treadmill.

and it cost me 400 bux vs 5k treadmill.

i oufitted ptc sydney equipment around the cost of 6 commercial treadmills.

The tyre/battling ropes and prowler have helped more of my members lose weight than when they used to do on a treadmill.

and it cost me 400 bux vs 5k treadmill.

Yea it makes me laugh. Got a flyer in the mail saying some dumb big commercial gym just opened up with a million dollars worth of equipment, join now!