• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Putting something back

Was only an opinion.... like an asshole everyone has one and anyone that goes against the typical sheep mentality of this forum always gets flamed, its not always about whats the cheapest, where did i say anything about his being better than anything else? I simply said $150 IMO is a fair enough price for a decent quality flavored protein, if you think its a rip off thats fine, dont flame me for it, im not selling the stuff....

I think the main point being made in the original post is the guy helps people out, at his own expense, therefore if people are going to buy expensive branded protein why not look at his instead and help a good guy in the industry out? Cheap skates need not apply to this situation, if you can find it cheaper go for it, i dont buy protein from Gawain but i can see the point being made but as usual this forum has taken to wrong direction.... BB.com all over again...

Yeah I'll go halvsies. Only if we can get the mass gainer though. I hear Led Zeppelin wrote stairway to heaven while they were nitrogen positive on Total Science protein.

Sure thing. You can organise it, I'll front some dosh.

Also I heard the Total Science protein is what makes Chuck Norris' roundhouse kicks so deadly.

Was only an opinion.... like an asshole everyone has one and anyone that goes against the typical sheep mentality of this forum always gets flamed,
You are dead right about the sheep mentality, Markos says anything on here then his douche followers run with it. Case in point... This protein powder, the part where you get a little confused though, I (me) was the guy that went against the general sheep-like population and said it was a rip off, You had your little sheepy sook and imitated the rest of the flock and yet I'm the sheep.

Its just protein powder guys, at first I thought it was funny, but now its plain sad. If you ask me protein is protein, I paid $150 for that ON Gold protein for 5kg, so whats the difference....

Its just protein powder guys, at first I thought it was funny, but now its plain sad. If you ask me protein is protein, I paid $150 for that ON Gold protein for 5kg, so whats the difference....

I tend to agree with you. For me it's just an easy way of getting more calories lol

And guess what I had in the car on the way before beating my deadlift PB by 20kg?
I broke my DL PB by 20kg last Saturday, and on Thursday I tried an army fitness test where I ran 2.4km 11'11", did 67 pushups, 8 heaves, climbed a 2.4m wall and pulled 35kg up after me, walked 1km with a 20lt jerrycan of water in 8'30", carried a 60kg sandbag 200m, and after an hour's rest walked 15km with 35kg in 2hr21'.

I ate food.

I broke my DL PB by 20kg last Saturday, and on Thursday I tried an army fitness test where I ran 2.4km 11'11", did 67 pushups, 8 heaves, climbed a 2.4m wall and pulled 35kg up after me, walked 1km with a 20lt jerrycan of water in 8'30", carried a 60kg sandbag 200m, and after an hour's rest walked 15km with 35kg in 2hr21'.

I ate food.

You training for SAS selection in Aus?

Protein is protein guys.. theres too much competition out there these days for there to be low quality protein on the market and be successfull. Especially now that bulk raw powders is so readily avaiable to the general public ..
I dont even know if this product is pure WPI or WPC or a blend or not but if your budget allows you to spend maybe a extra $5-10 per kg to support a fellow lifter and forum member then its deffintily worth it.
$150 for 5kg of WPI is not the cheapest in australia but its still decent enough price and ill be buying it next time purely because id like to support a fellow lifter and genuine bloke.

I had 2 the other day for lunch.. So much sodium.. Make sure to eat osme bananas after Trent.

Man its 1am I'm wondering if I should eat cottage cheese and protein shake or steak decisions decisions

001mhn.jpg

Im already 250g in .. You need to catch up!

But Morgan got his big soft vagina hurt, and had a crack at me.
I'm confused, not sure where I insulted you, I just pointed out that the only sheep on this forum are the people who nut hug you.

Example - If you put up a thread saying "I like XYZ...!" The next day all your little nut huggers love it to.

Simple as that.