• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PVL Lean Gain XL2

ThePump

Hi Everyone, Im curious to know what everyone thinks of PVL Lean Gain XL2. Going off the Nutrition information it seems fairly good, low in fats and high in protein, 350 Calories is a good calorie intake for a meal. The only bad points I can see is the sugar and sodium content per serve.

Untitled-1(17).jpg

Last edited:
Yes a mass gainer, I want to replace my 11am meal with something else as currently I'm eating a whole can off organic kidney beans which gives me 240 calories and I feel like something around 350 calories would suit better to get my total calories up abit. It needs to be a quick and easy meal as it's my busiest time of the day, I have a banana with my oatmeal in the morning so don't want to really have another straight away....

Last edited:
I've thought of the milk minus the eggs as I already have alot of eggs in my other meals. I also have skim milk twice with my PWO shake and before bed shake so I didnt want to resort to more milk.....

This product is made form milk.....

I know it was just a suggestion, I've never resorted to mass gainers before and this product doesn't really look much like a mass gainer as it's low in fat. I need to find the extra 200 calories or so and it needs to be something simple and easy hence why I'm eating a whole can of drained kidney beans, very easy and good calories. I have tablespoon of natural peanut butter at night so don't want to have that twice in 1 day also unless I don't have any at night and move it to my 11am meal.

Last edited:
ideally your mass gainer should have low insulin spiking carbs, not maltodextrin. And more sustained release proteins and some fat!

If you can't find that in a product then just make it your self :)

2 scoops Whey
1 cup of Oats

should do you right,
for extra calories add in:
- Tble Spoon Peanut Butter
- Tble Spoon Honey
- Banana
- Tble Spoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Milk

Should be approx. 900 calories!

2 scoops Whey
1 cup of Oats

should do you right,
for extra calories add in:
- Tble Spoon Peanut Butter
- Tble Spoon Honey
- Banana
- Tble Spoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Milk

Should be approx. 900 calories!

This sounds very nice and good, would it be wise to had 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter per day?

Hey Guys,

How's it going?
I've just Recently signed up here, Being shocking with computers I have no idea how to navigate my way around ( I know I know im an Idiot )
Anyway about 3 months ago I started training and I'm starting to get pretty serious..
I have a question about supplements... are there any good protein shakes that will assist you with bulking up that you would recommend, I've never been a huge eater I'm pretty lazy and If I force myself to eat I feel sick.

I would much rather drink than eat.
I have been looking at supplements to buy but I hear all these mixed reports about different powders and I get the feeling they are no good.
Which is a bit of a bummer when I am not a huge eater as I said before.
Im an amature so I have no idea what to buy or do..

Any advice?

This sounds very nice and good, would it be wise to had 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter per day?

When bulking I've used 2 per day, 1 each in each shake - morning and noon.

Hey Guys,

How's it going?
I've just Recently signed up here, Being shocking with computers I have no idea how to navigate my way around ( I know I know im an Idiot )
Anyway about 3 months ago I started training and I'm starting to get pretty serious..
I have a question about supplements... are there any good protein shakes that will assist you with bulking up that you would recommend, I've never been a huge eater I'm pretty lazy and If I force myself to eat I feel sick.

I would much rather drink than eat.
I have been looking at supplements to buy but I hear all these mixed reports about different powders and I get the feeling they are no good.
Which is a bit of a bummer when I am not a huge eater as I said before.
Im an amature so I have no idea what to buy or do..

Any advice?

Bulking as in bulking or lean mass?

What does everyone think about changing the skim milk to full cream milk for my PWO shake and before bed casein shake. This will give me extra calories.

What does everyone think about changing the skim milk to full cream milk for my PWO shake and before bed casein shake. This will give me extra calories.

Only if its raw...

There is alot of infomation regarding why homogonised fat is fucking killing everyone and why raw un adulterated saturated fat doesnt...

Look it up.

Homogonisation serves no purpose except to please retards who dont like " a non consistant texture" to milk...

How can you fuck with perfection?

Once you start on it you will never touch that other shit again.

Lean Gain XL2 is awesome.. im taking the Chocolate flavour at the moment and it tastes great!! I mix in 2 scoops with 400ml Full Cream Milk post workout.