• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recovery

Shank

Hi guys,

Just on Bulknutrients and about to order some protein.

I also want to get some stuff to assist in recovery, i find now just getting back into it and training have 3 times a week im not fully recovered especially on legs, and want something to increase recovery so i can give each workout my all.

What suggestions / combinations should i get from bulknutrients to aid recovery.

On a side not is it ok to do some squats today after doing them on saturday, hams are still quite sore.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Just on Bulknutrients and about to order some protein.

I also want to get some stuff to assist in recovery, i find now just getting back into it and training have 3 times a week im not fully recovered especially on legs, and want something to increase recovery so i can give each workout my all.

What suggestions / combinations should i get from bulknutrients to aid recovery.

On a side not is it ok to do some squats today after doing them on saturday, hams are still quite sore.

Cheers

If you want to improve recovery you will need to eat more and sleep more.

I am currently cutting, so can't eat a hell of alot more, sleep is pretty much at maximum before i start oversleeping and getting tired the next day.

I give-up

It's the same questions over and over.

I say don't confuse REST with sleep and the reply is I'm resting and sleeping as much as I can.

I'll just say this once; rest is not going to aid your recovery, being active and quality sleep will.
No smart arse reply please, just think about it, use the suggestion or not I'm not fussed, if it works excellent if it doesn't you've learnt something.

Try some free form aminos while on cal deficit, but as the others have said, make sure your getting adequate rest / sleep.

get them off e-Bay, much cheaper.

The supp section on e-Bayy.

Search for Amino's.

You don't go the e-bay for advice. You buy.

Last edited: