• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

red meat boosts risk of dying young

i know for one thing my 350g Scotch fillet steak is bigger then a deck of cards.

Are they trying to say fish, poultry and nuts conteract the Mortality % of read meat? a little confussing.

Once would thing the benifits on red meat in a balanced and controlled diet far outweight the "mortality rate"

I would of liked to see the overall diet of thoes who comsumed the card size read meant each day....With fired chips.....creamy salads and a coke....

so does using a phone, so does using the young tooth paste blah blah blah....what a load of bullshit

correlation =/= causation

This x 1000.

There is a lot of shit that passes for science when it comes to these types of studies. If they asked the right questions they might be able to find a link between putting your pants on right leg first and early death too.

The variations in these people's lives are almost infinite so waiting til they die and blaming a single factor is beyond stupid.

Study funded by the lesbian vegans bike riding animal liberation association

that is all.

Last edited:
Farrrk people over think things, gotta enjoy life while we can of course not by abusing but to enjoy as much as we can.
And for me... red meats are staple...

My hypothesis, those who are predisposed to die young want to eat more red meat because it's so deliciously tasty.

Turns out the science backs up my theory.:)

Carpe diem.

Why. Just because something is processed doesn't magical convert it into a bad food.

I agree with you and see what your saying, I was thinking more allong the lines of processed foods that are processed for extended shelf life etc......SPAM for instance lol :p

Fuarrrrrk how did the world run 100 years ago when we didnt have all these "studies" and articles..... :|

Fuarrrrrk how did the world run 100 years ago when we didnt have all these "studies" and articles..... :|

100 years ago your biggest obstacle was making it to the age of 5 without being killed by some preventable disease that we have since eradicated from the 1st world.