• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Relevants 2012 Body Transformation

ok so almost 2 months in and here is the progress. I think i've lost some fat but probably only a few kilos

Attachments

• Front Comparison.jpg
    Front Comparison.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 69
Quick Picture update

FrontComparison3.jpg

BackComparsion.jpg

Ok so as you can see, my progress has stalled a bit but I have made some drastic changes to my nutrition and training this week so hopefully my next update shows more improvement.

Definitely an improvement though mate, keep up the great effort, your getting the rewards, it's easy to see the diff.

G

Keep going Relevant! Those changes to your nutrition & diet will make the world of difference!

Don't lose sight of how well you have already done! Amaaazing! :)

Now go kick some arse ;)

Ok quick update had a body scan done the other week and my bf % is down to 25%. So in those pictures my body fat has gone from 33% to 29% to 25%. So I've been losing about 2kgs of fat and gaining 1kg of muscle per month. I'm so glad that I get those scans done because if I was only going off the scales I would be pretty depressed with my progress and probably would have given up by now. I think they are a must for anyone trying to loose fat through primarily weight training.

An update due?

Amazing loss so far - congrats!

I would update but I have had a string of injuries in the last few months and I have really not progressed at all. Firstly tendinitis in my forearms and now every other week I strain my rhomboid muscles in my back. I done it again last night and have spent the last 24 hours laid up in bed basically unable to move my neck at all. When I get better I'm going to drastically cut back on weights and focus more on cardio as I my body is not cut out for 5-6 days a week of weight training.