• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reversitol V2 V's Res100

RES is super anabolic like no other.

I'm sure [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; will know?

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Last edited:
I have very limited knowledge of either of these products - I have been asked what the difference/s is between these 2 products (if any) - I was not sure so I thought I would ask you guys....

Evolution Supplements

RES100 Wicked Supplements

The dance music they play on the homepage of that first link is hideous. What are they thinking!?

That said I would be very interested in knowing the answer to the question posed too.

I have very limited knowledge of either of these products - I have been asked what the difference/s is between these 2 products (if any) - I was not sure so I thought I would ask you guys....

Evolution Supplements

RES100 Wicked Supplements

As a consumer you should read all information you can about ingredients used, proprietary blends and if possible others reviews of the product and or blood work if you can find it.

Before you take my advise know that i sell Res100 and i'll hold my values and beliefs in this product over the other. However i will give you my opinion on both from there you can do your own research and make your own informed decision.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Reversitol V2

The first issue i find is that they don't even know what they are selling!
They have labeled 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one as a "SERM Matrix" This is incorrect it is actually an aromatase inhibitor not a SERM.

They often use long abbreviated names for ingredients like this so that you think "holy shit whats that? who cares it must be some sort of amazing product or steroid" when it is simply 7-methoxyflavone.
[/FONT]
The second part to their product brings into question just how much resveratrol you are getting as what they call the "Estrogen Receptor Modulation Matrix" is made up of 160mg which is a mixture of 3 ingredients Indole-3-Carbinole, Long Jack and Resveratrol.

So the question remains how much Indole-3-Carbinole, long jack are you getting and how much Resveratrol are you getting and additionally to this resveratrol can come in many strengths from 50% purity to 99% As an example many companies use 50% they write 200mg on the label and you only get 100mg.....in this case they have not written anything and as it is an undisclosed mg amount you have no idea how much you are taking of the 3 ingredients.

Proprietary blends like this have been used for years for 2 reasons.
1. to protect their amazing product secret ingredient ratios
2. because they dont want to tell you what you are taking so they can water down this aspect of the product anyway they see fit in order to save money and make higher profits.

Since this is no amazing supplement and the 3 super secret ingredients could easily be HPLC tested to find out how much you are getting i'd say it's number 2 you are getting 160mg of blended under dosed lies.

Further more if it was lets say an even split between these 3 ingredients thats only 53.3mg of each ingredient. Which is hardly anything again from a money making point of view they will have the cheapest ingredient in the highest amount and usually the cheapest is the least effective.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Res100
Everything you read during the product description has been cited with scientific references this is great because you can go and do your own checks on these claims made yourself. As an example Res100 claims that resveratrol increases testosterone and sperm there is a number displayed like so (22) you can then go to the references find number 22 look it up and then look through actual pubmed or other scientific/medical journals.

This task takes time so it was completed here for the consumer: Debunking Res100 Test Booster Complex | Wicked Supplements
On this page you will find the references, the weblink to the reference and the claim for each as an example:

[/FONT]Resveratrol can inhibit the release of estrogen at the aromatase

1. The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells Yun Wang, et al. Toxicol. Sci., Jul 2006; 92: 71 – 77. http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/1/71.abstract

• Because of its structural resemblance to estrogen, resveratrol’s agonistic and antagonistic properties on estrogen receptor have been examined and demonstrated. Resveratrol inhibited the aromatase activity with an IC50 value of 25μM. The present study illustrated that pharmacological dosage of resveratrol inhibited aromatase at both the enzyme and mRNA levels.

Further from this the label states and clearly shows no proprietary blends all ingredients are listed, a case of whats on the label is in the bottle.

Additionally Resveratrol has a poor absorption rate as such this version is 99% purity and micronized it was combined with bioperine to increase absorption which has shown to increase resveratrol absorption. You can see that reference here:

1. Enhancing the bioavailability of resveratrol by combining it with piperine. Johnson JJ, Nihal M, Siddiqui IA, Scarlett CO, Bailey HH, Mukhtar H, Ahmad N. Epub 2011 Jun 29. PMID:21714124

Lastly Res100 works quite differently to most testosterone boosters.
Here is a very brief explanation for you.

Estrogen in a male is primarily created from testosterone converting into estrogen through the aromatase enzymes. Estrogen is important for many aspects of the body including bone health, libido and much more.

By taking a supplement which reduces estrogen it is very easy to trick the brain into making more testosterone, by simply lowering estrogen the brain senses a lack of estrogen and begins the process of making more testosterone in order for that testosterone to convert into estrogen and replace the lost estrogen, then the preceding days you continue to take the supplement and continue this effort of manipulating the brain into trying to make more testosterone to make more estrogen.

By now you can see how a quick reduction in estrogen can become a testosterone booster, here is the problem you brain is not stupid it figures things out quite fast and before you know it what your taking isn't working very well anymore.

Resveratrol is very useful in this regard it is a natural aromatase inhibitor (aromtase inhibitor means to block or stop the aromatase enzymes from converting estrogen into testosterone) it works slightly differently to most AI's it can also act as estrogen, it has been found that when the body lacks estrogen it will act in place of estrogen and when you have too much estrogen it will continue it's blocking effect on the aromatase, so it's great in the regard that it doesn't just lower estrogen it "balances" estrogen anything in balance with other hormones is always going to work best.

The second part is 7,8 benzoflavone, this amazing flavone has been shown to have the ability to cross the blood brain barrier and modulate the GABA (b) receptor this is basically the receptor which receives signals from the body about hormone levels and then takes action on those signals to make more, less or maintain current hormone profiles. By being able to modulate this receptor site in the brain you can continue to increase the output of hormones such as GNRH which continue the production of testosterone, this is one of those points where certain testosterone boosters cannot continue to compete.

The body has it's limits however and your testosterone levels can go to about 40% above the maximum normal range that being for most labs a range of 8-32nmol/L so 32nmol/L + 40% = 44.8nmol/L this level has been achieved with the use of res100 in 2 different blood test, You can see here: Ultimate Stack Blood Test Results | Wicked Supplements however note other additional supplements were also used which effect other areas of testosterone creation helping to create a synergistic effect from many different angles to help get the most out of the res100 and other products in a synergistic manner.

Lastly The cortisol control aspect of res100 has been used in 3 different human trials now showing a decrease in cortisol by 30% and an increase in post workout testosterone levels as high as 76%....now do not confuse this thinking it makes your testosterone levels 76% higher these 3 studies are based on cortisol and testosterone levels post workout versus a placebo, so the study indicates cortisol spikes 30% higher in the placebo group than the group taking the supplement and as a result of the cortisol increase testosterone levels dropped by 76% where as the group taking the supplement maintained testosterone levels as their cortisol did not spike so the cortisol was unable to eat away at the testosterone.

This ingredient has also shown to increase the sensitivity within the testes and the production of testosterone...along with many other health benefits such as increasing brain glucose metabolism and has been used in many studies from children with ADHD and elderly with dementia showing amazing results in both areas.

In summary:
With Res100 you have the added benefit of consumer reviews and blood work, you can find nearly 100 different reviews and blood tests on the product here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements Many of these reviews are from aussie forums including members from this very forum and each review has a link to where and whom it was written by.

You often find that many supplement companies can publish false company funded studies usually not conducted under any doctors or universities and those studies show amazing results, however when it comes t the real world those company funded studies don't usually hold up.

With res100 you have real world real people results to base your decision to use or not use the supplement you also have the product information which cites scientific references related to the claims made by the product. Now the choice is in your hands.

Last edited:
@O.N. Fantastic reply mate - very very helpful!

Thank you for taking the time to write out such a detailed reply!