• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

routine strictly for bodybuilding (adding mass)

fqqs

some time ago i posted here my routine, but people told me it has too little volume and movements. so after few weeks i decided to modify it as you suggested and here it is:

MONDAY:
Lying leg curls - 2 warm up sets then 1 set of 12, go heavier, 1 set of 10, heavier, 1 set of 8, rest about 90 seconds between these sets… then do a drop set like this..go back to weight you did for 12, do it 10 x, drop a plate and do 10 more reps, drop a plate and do 10 reps, then go back up (heavier) one plate and do 25 partials out of the bottom
Squats 5x5-10
Leg Extensions: 3x15
Stiff leg Deads 4x10 - put plates under your toes to maximize hamstring involvement
Walking DB lunges 10steps each leg (for 2 rounds total)

TUESDAY: Incline DB Press 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10
Hammer strength bench press 11-20 total reps- rest pause
Cambered bar Skullcrushers 4x6-10
Cable Pressdowns 3x15-20

THURSDAY: Weighted Chins 3x4-6 - 3 second negatives
BB Rows 3x6-8 - do mechanical dropset after last set (positioning torso more upward and squeeze some last reps)
Deadlifts 3x8-10
Cable seated rows 2x10-12
BB Curl 4x8-12
DB Curl 1x6 drop to 6 drop to 8 reps

FRIDAY: Seated BB Press 3x6
Seated DB Press 2x8-10
Leaning laterals 3x10-12 ( i feel side delts best on them)
Machine shoulder press 11-20 total reps - rest pause
Standing Calf Raise 4x10 - 3 sec negative, 3 sec contracion

please tell my what do you think about it

abs whenever i have time. (1-2x a week) typically bodyweight hanging leg raises and different crunch variations

Haha I knew you'd be the first to reply Joel :D
Anyway, I thought this had already been discussed and sorted out?

You keep posting up programs but have you even trained yet? lol....

lol'd.

Man google any well known program set it and forgot. The particular bits and pieces are not that significant, training hard and progressively overloading the muscle + good nutrition is what will make you grow. Goodluck.

lol'd.

Man google any well known program set it and forgot. The particular bits and pieces are not that significant, training hard and progressively overloading the muscle + good nutrition is what will make you grow. Goodluck.

This!

Aslong you you train for your goals....i.e if you wanna do bodybuilding dont go and google a 5x5 program...and then do the above bolded and you fucking sweet...

It aint rocket science ppl....

.....KungFooGoo and a few others said this last time you posted a program up... Try it for 6-8 weeks...access progress and go from there... No point using the program for a week and getting pissed off because you're not as big as 0ni a.k.a jay cutler at the end of it so you switch again...

Consistency is key.

.....KungFooGoo and a few others said this last time you posted a program up... Try it for 6-8 weeks...access progress and go from there... No point using the program for a week and getting pissed off because you're not as big as 0ni a.k.a jay cutler at the end of it so you switch again...

Consistency is key.

Well said young jedi

Do Starting Strength.
If you stick with 5x5 it will give you enough progress to last two years, provided adequate calories.

I had no idea where that comment came from or what it meant but I assumed it came from something stupid Oni said. Going by the following comments I think I was right in my assumptions.