• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SE QLD Inzer order - anyone interested?

Yes, I would like a belt.

Are the sizings for belts just your waist size in inches?

eg. 33'' - 35'' for a Large?

Is there much give in sizes?

Last edited:
There's little give in the belts. The measurement is where the belt will go around so measure around your belly button.

When are you thinking about ordering? Ideally i would like to buy one after this diet is finished because I hope not to really get any bigger in the gut area for the next year atleast..I don't want to have to buy another

Cheers mate, House of Pain might be the go. The shipping even seems cheaper...

I know House of Pain had all the Fusion, T-Rex stuff long before the inzer site did.
Obviously they make enough from distributors that they don't care about single sales.

Being in Aus is a pain if you are into this sport. Group shipping like this is a good idea if you can get enough people.