• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stickys muscle loss diet.

Hey guys. As alot of of you are aware, Ive got to change my food a fair bit for a while. Im cutting all dairy and all meat (vegan?).
Anyway, this is what Ive come up with so far. Im after suggestions, timing or recipes to make this taste good!

530-
4 sclices nut spread toast
banana
WPC in water
2 grape seed tabs

915-
2 cups brown rice
mixed raw veggies
20 almonds
apple
home made veggie juice + macro greens

1230-
300g potato
100g sweet potato
raw mixed veggies
3 boiled eggs
sultanas
home made veggie juice + macro greens

300-
Home made museli bar (oats,peanut butter, heaps of seeds)
fruit
carrot
WPC

PWO-
watermelon
wpc

Dinner-
Lots of beans - eg;
Lentil curry
morrocan chickpea + cucscus
bean shepards pie
lentil salad + eggs
veggie pasta bake (no dairy)

Will have left overs as a replacment for 915 or 1230 feed.

Supps
1g of vit C every hour.
2 grape seed extract tabs
100mg elemental zinc
Macro greens
1 square of 85% lindt choclate
WPC
Ground apricot krenals (b12) - Contact Noobs....?

-------------------------------------------------------

Obviously breakfast sucks a bit, but I suck at mornings hard. I need something VERY easy with no prep time. It used to be
2 bananas chased with 1 cup oats, 2 table spoons almond meal, 40g WPC in 500mls milk. But I cant use that anymore.

Their will be more nuts/fruit/seeds than whats listed for snacking.
If I lose no more than around 4kg, and strength drop by about 10-15% Ill be happy.

More suggestions?

Last edited:
My breakfast is kind of random but I feel for ya scott, hope you get better.

Breakfast wise

I have -
1 cup uncle tobys quick oats
1 scoop wpc
1 banana

I mix the wpc in with the oats and then pour some milk over it and turn it into like a porridge? It tastes pretty amazing in my opinion. Especially strawberry flavoured wpc

LOL, no dairy man. Good try though :p.

Dude it sucks you cant have dairy/meat. If i were you i would be living off off eggs. Make omelets with onion and tomato and mushrooms. If i think of anything else i will post it up.

I dont think vegans eat eggs though so i guess your not going completely hippie, i mean vegan :p

Sorry forgot about that! I'm using milk now for extra cals. But you can mix it in with water. It's like a porridge kinda thing.

Wpc obviously doesn't have enough lactose to effect what you are doing Stick? I assume that's why the dairy is cut out anyway.

You could still have the oats/banana/wpc drink, just replace the milk with coconut milk. It'll keep the cals up add some good fats and be nice for a change. Coconut milk tastes amazing in protein drinks by the way.

Other than that if egg's are a go, omlette's all the way. Chuck in some spinach, couple black olives, salt and pepper. 2 seconds to deliciousness. Or if you're EVEN lazier do the exact same thing, except scramble the eggs. That cut's down to exactly 1.34 seconds to deliciousness.

Hope you get better soon dudebrother, my shit pales in comparison to yours!

Thanks man.
I really shouldn't be having much- if any wpc.
Dairy is out because of the effects it had on IGF-1 levels.
I'll have a go t water with my morning shake, and I'll look into what nutrients are in coconut milk.
Thanks for the idea mate.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wpc obviously doesn't have enough lactose to effect what you are doing Stick? I assume that's why the dairy is cut out anyway.

Hope you get better soon dudebrother, my shit pales in comparison to yours!

Its more to do with casein, Arachidonic acid and pancriatic enzymes mainly trypsin.

A Tumor-suppressive Role for Trypsin in Human Cancer Progression ? Cancer Res

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FA0E1FFC3C5512738DDDAA0A94DA415B868CF1D3

Another reason why unfermented soy should be avoided it contains trypsin inhibitors.

I suppose this is where most of the high protein diet cancer talks come into play. It all has to do with the fact that enzymes used for protein digestion also have other jobs. Such as breaking down the outer protein layer of cancerous cells that keep them invisible to our immune system.

Last edited:
Ah yes, this is also the reason why you axed cottage cheese and such if I remember. Nothing wrong with a Pea protein powder then? Not the most fun, but you can keep your protein levels up with it, same with egg white powder if you're after a "drinkable" easy protein source.

Get 'em both reasonably cheap in their raw form at Myopure.com.au.

Oh and n00bs, I wont touch anything processed/fermented soy products anyway. Not because of estrogen or cancerous properties. Only because I think they're the most vile tasting things on this planet. I had a bad experience with tofu soup once. It was fresh made right infront of me too. NEVER again.

^^^

I have to agree lol!

Sticky I advise rice protein concentrate if you feel like drinking something with the texture of cement every morning.

Low protein depending on the situation is not always the end of the world and it isn't forever so don't worry.
Posted via Mobile Device