• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stomach vacuums anyone?

****ing lol

HGH causes the abdominal bloatage..

**** why is it everyday someone is saying do this do that dont drink water are people so ****ing bored wiht therelifes they have to talk shit who the **** is karen sessions anyway
[SIZE=-1]I can teach you a simple technique to reduce your midsection in as little as 3 weeks. By incorporating this technique, with your regular abdominal training, it will give you a carved midsection![/SIZE]

Yeah its called stop eating shit.

Last edited:
http://content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net/atoms/bd/bd/e2/59/bdbde259e4bf94ca2076bf35513b8ffe.gif
Some more valuable infomation..

bdbde259e4bf94ca2076bf35513b8ffe.gif
http://content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net/atoms/bd/bd/e2/59/bdbde259e4bf94ca2076bf35513b8ffe.gif

You have issues noobs.

Three to four inches off the waist in 3 weeks and a flat stomach.

In a truly honest word...baloney. (Or bologna, if you prefer.)

Vacuums are incapable of causing the type of caloric burn that would cause such numbers. What vacuums can do is strengthen little worked muscles and teach a measure of muscular control that will allow you to maintain a "tighter" and therefore, leaner looking midsection. Maybe an inch or two...but certainly not 3-4 inches in three weeks time. Sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

The inch or so of improvement is a posture thing.

Nothing wrong with doing the movement, though. No downside I know of except for vasalva. Nice pose if you care about that. Body control is a very good thing, just for its own sake.

Posted via Mobile Device

You have issues noobs.

Three to four inches off the waist in 3 weeks and a flat stomach.

In a truly honest word...baloney. (Or bologna, if you prefer.)

Vacuums are incapable of causing the type of caloric burn that would cause such numbers. What vacuums can do is strengthen little worked muscles and teach a measure of muscular control that will allow you to maintain a "tighter" and therefore, leaner looking midsection. Maybe an inch or two...but certainly not 3-4 inches in three weeks time. Sorry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why do i have issues? Im sick of people saying loose 10kg a day buy pulling your dick..

Nothings going to change noobs, people have to make a living some how and you can't sell simple bud.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothings going to change noobs, people have to make a living some how and you can't sell simple bud.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just think its wrong..

Ill give you an example, Im currently looking for part time work while i study. Im looking for work in the field i am studying. During that search i found this job add..

A rare opportunity currently exists at Heinz Australia for a Corporate Nutritionist/ Dietician to join our Marketing team. Based in our Southbank head office and reporting directly into the General Manager Marketing, the key purpose of this role is to promote the use of Heinz foods as part of a healthy diet from infancy to adulthood.
This role will have a wide reach across key internal and external stakeholders, such as our Sales team, Infant Feeding Advisors, Regulatory Affairs & Nutrition team, Corporate Affairs and external health professionals. Therefore, we are looking for someone confident in building business relationships, influencing at a high level and managing conflicting priorities to ensure the right outcome for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
  • Providing expert advice and information on nutrition and diet to health professionals and consumers
  • Driving the nutritional benefits of Heinz foods into advertising and PR campaigns
  • Assisting in the development of consumer information materials to reflect health trends
  • Participation in PR programs to promote Heinz products and nutrition
  • Developing and delivery of training programs for the Infant Feeding advisors, health professionals, food technologists and the wider Marketing team

Yep eat canned spag and fruit its good for you.. feed it too your baby too!

Now what person in right mind who has studied natropathy/nutrition is going to reccomend that shit to people?

Now form what i have read they dont want your opinion as an expert in the field of nutrition they just want you to sell the shit to people..

Agreed.

The food industry is extremely powerful, it's a lot more economical to feed masses of people grains than cattle.

My personal opinion is it's gone too far and been going on for so long for any change to take place.
Posted via Mobile Device