• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strong is STRONG!

Spot on, I watched that a few weeks ago. They are training lifts

Donnie is also a legendary writer

Whats amazing is the ability to master it.

Its very different to lifting raw. Even adding knee wraps alters your squatting technique a little.

Its less forgiving too if you come out of the groove

Whats amazing is the ability to master it.

Its very different to lifting raw. Even adding knee wraps alters your squatting technique a little.

Its less forgiving too if you come out of the groove

That's a good point. It's one thing to use a bench shirt, another thing all together to use it to your advantage.

Well we have a simple Sling Shot at PTC at the moment.

Dave, Dim and Mick couldnt beat their PB's in it

Knee wraps have only given a 5kg advantage so far

Its not a matter of wrapping up and setting new WR

Well we have a simple Sling Shot at PTC at the moment.

Dave, Dim and Mick couldnt beat their PB's in it

Knee wraps have only given a 5kg advantage so far

Its not a matter of wrapping up and setting new WR

Exactly. This is something I've attempted to explain to my non PL mates when they ask what wraps or a suit is. It's not magic. This shit takes time to learn.

Spot on, I watched that a few weeks ago. They are training lifts

Donnie is also a legendary writer

You guys/gals/anonymous just do not know when enough is enough. Donnie is the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is a very good friend of mine, who I have trained with for many years. Why would he post a video...so someone on here can further find a reason to insult his accomplishment? Yeah, I know we have freedom of speech...that is why I serve this great country of ours...so we can say and pretty much do what the hell we want. But it is what some of you do with "said freedoms" that really bothers me.

You guys/gals/anonymous just do not know when enough is enough. Donnie is the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is a very good friend of mine, who I have trained with for many years. Why would he post a video...so someone on here can further find a reason to insult his accomplishment? Yeah, I know we have freedom of speech...that is why I serve this great country of ours...so we can say and pretty much do what the hell we want. But it is what some of you do with "said freedoms" that really bothers me.

No one was insulting the squatting. I just pointed out for those of us who aren't as familiar with different methods that they were reverse bands. I think Donnie is crazy strong and have heaps of respect for him. So chill the f u c k out.

I didnt think you said anything insulting, like you said Sherro, 1300lbs is 1300lbs.

I applaud anybody that can even unrack that weight.

Everyone seems to have missed it due to the bigger lifts, but his first warm up weight in the video was insane. Deep (for multi-ply mono guys) and easy.

Iam Ronnie Coleman and I like no-xplode and lllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight weeeeeight bbbbaaaaaaby.

Ed doing what he does, I reckon he was in the 110kg class here, squatting 462.5kg, single ply and oh so deep

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AtnWZykK94&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ed Coan 1019[/ame]