• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Super Greens

I have been using vital greens daily for the last year or so, mainly for its alkalyzing effects on the body.

i believe it is the best profile, but could be wrong with all the greens products these days.

it tastes pretty bad, but I mix it with protein powder and chug it down.

Fadi recommended this years ago. Tried everything to down it but the taste and smell was disgusting. Looks alot better than anything posted so far. http://m.iherb.com/Paradise-Herbs-ORAC-Energy-Greens-12-8-oz-364-g/10731
Please go ovr here: Fadi’s daily front squat for maximum strength gains in minimum amount of and check out page 17 post number 162 for a glimpse of what I use today for my very delicious green smoothies. Yesterday I made a simple green smoothie with the same pears, same liquid, but only added baby spinach and couple of frozen brussels sprouts, half an avocado instead of a whole one, but added some toasted hazelnuts for some really great tasting power green smoothie. Oh wait I nearly forgot..I also added 1 teaspoon of loose semi grounded green tea leaves. Brain fog would be a thing of the past once you do that, and even though you have brain energy, there's no crashing down as occurs with caffeine. So naturally, you would not want to have this drink (green tea or not) close to your bed time. Greens in themselves once pulverised into liquid and mixed with some of the ingredients I'v elisted, tend to give you great physical and mental energy.

Fadi.