• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SWH - Transformation #2

SWH

Name: Sam
Weight: 76.5kg

Okay so last years transformation was pretty successful for me, i've successfully managed to go from about 75kg to just under 90kg in about 8 months and then shed off in the last 4 leaving me at around 76.5kg. I'm happy with my results.

So i've built myself a pretty solid foundation, learnt a wealth of information and gotten a lot stronger so whats my next goal? stay lean and get BIG.

I'm already in the process of planning out my year. I have just under a month to keep cutting down, and i'm going to use this months PTC competition as a starting line to my new years training programmes.

After the comp, i'll take a rest and go straight into higher cals and lean style bulking. I'll be focusing primarily on strength for the first quarter to half the year depending on how i progress, lots of barbell work to be done.

By the time I hit july onwards i'll be moving on to bodybuilding/hypertrophy for 3-5 months depending on how i'm going on strength training (This means I might stop with the strength training early) and work on maintenance of just above maintenance cals.

In the final quarter of the year i'll be returning back to what i'm doing now which is a caloric deficit/ Intermittent fasting and a few cycles of wendlers 5/3/1 bodybuilding style program.

Anyway heres my latest pics:

2013 Body Transformation Starters.jpg

First competition yesterday at 78kg, definately alot harder than my very first comp when I was weighing something around 90kg. Although I was happy with my efforts especially for squat, had bigger plans for deadlift and bench was as i expected.

Totals for the day ended up being 120kg squat, 70kg bench, 140kg deadlift

I've just started my new texas method program and i'll be setting my lifting goals of 140+ squat, 90-100 bench and 200kg deadlift for this year. Relatively realistic and i'll be training hard to better myself :)

If I can achieve this then i'll be happy with my transformation for the year, not expecting anything huge for body recomp this year

Okay well i've been pretty inactive on forum lately although to update from my last post, its almost time for the next competition i'll be entering and its pretty safe to say that i'm relatively close to my lifting goals for the year

Looking for a 140-150kg squat, 80-90kg bench and 190-200 deadlift at this next comp coming next sunday :) very happy with this considering theres still lots of time until the years end.

As for body progress, i haven't taken a photo for aboutt 6 months so i'll have to do that tomorrow if i remember :) keep you posted

Latest progress photo taken today, weighing around 82kg at the moment. Around 4kg heavier from the last photos, feeling much stronger and bulkier although I feel like all the muay thai has kept the bodyfat % down. I feel bigger and bulkier although i'm still quite lean

130809-163748.jpg

Just finished comp, hit a pb squat of 150kg, 85kg bench and 180kg dead, not too bad much better than my last comp :)