• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

T Boosters??

want to sell me some?

lol there are loads of legit sources online, you just need to google the name of popular manufacturers and you get about 10 legit resellers

I'd give names of decent labs (not sites) but I dunno if that's allowed here. I guess it should be allowed because it's safer to be told what's legit but it's not for me to decide

No its not allowed.

Discussing sources, the domestic shipping or the importation of prescription medications for abuse is against the forum rules on the forum AND via PM.

This is to protect the forum, yourself, and any legit sources.

HumBug, I hope you are joking.
Im on HRT, I get my gear from a chemist, and use the prescribed amount. Your more than welcome to visit your local Amcal and ask there, but Im sure they will just laugh at you.
So obviously, the answer is no.

EDIT: I just re-read your post oni. Discussing manufactures should be allowed, but NOT the re-sellers. For instance, my test E is BAYER. They are legit, though it causes me some pretty bad corks due to the BA% I assume.
YOU CAN NOT give anybody a site they re-sells that product illegally.

Last edited:
No its not allowed.

Discussing sources, the domestic shipping or the importation of prescription medications for abuse is against the forum rules on the forum AND via PM.

This is to protect the forum, yourself, and any legit sources.

HumBug, I hope you are joking.
Im on HRT, I get my gear from a chemist, and use the prescribed amount. Your more than welcome to visit your local Amcal and ask there, but Im sure they will just laugh at you.
So obviously, the answer is no.

EDIT: I just re-read your post oni. Discussing manufactures should be allowed, but NOT the re-sellers. For instance, my test E is BAYER. They are legit, though it causes me some pretty bad corks due to the BA% I assume.
YOU CAN NOT give anybody a site they re-sells that product illegally.

How much is HRT here? Quarter gram a week? Lower?

for the most, is 250mg e10d, but it obviously varies from person to person....

This is not the thread for this discussion though... If you want to know more about hrt, make a thread in the steroid forum.

Test boosters are a waste, and if they arent, its probably a designer steroid anyway.
Save your money, buy some steak and milk.