• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Take Away Food on the run...

nazzysmith

kuncesmith
Everyone at various stages is placed in a position where one needs to buy food on the run.... So what do you do....

I grabbed an opporto triple fillet burger tonight after my workout... I weighed the chicken fillets before eating it.... 170grams of chicken... NICE!!

last saturday, post workout mean/pre work meal = tripple quarter pounder meat and cheese only mmmmmmm i can taste the heart attack.

last saturday, post workout mean/pre work meal = tripple quarter pounder meat and cheese only mmmmmmm i can taste the heart attack.

Not sure.. But this could have something like 60 grams of protein...

Very good cheat meal if you take out the chips and coke... Except for the heart attack bit....LOL...

hot chook from woolies always goes down well when I'm on the run

Yeah mate... they are the bomb... Although a little salty.....

Havent weighed the total chicken content of one of those babies yet... However the one got last weekend... both breasts add up to around 270 grms of chicken...

Next time I get one Ill strip everything into a bowl and measure the total chicken...

Either 200g of the coles deli mustard turkey, 35g protien , 3g fat, 6 g carbs, 197 cal

Mixed in with a coles salad if im at work, thats another 200cal, Good to fill me up

Or

Cant go past a coles/wollies chicken. Even better end of night when there $5 each, Usually grab 2 or 3.

Carton of milk also does the trick.

Not much other i can think of that fills you up without taking up all callories for the day.

hot chook from woolies always goes down well when I'm on the run

This is the only "Fast Food" i will eat when cutting. Unless its a cheat day ofcourse, then anything goes :p

P.S. How much better is the hot chooks from woolies over the ones from coles. The coles ones suck monkey wang srs.

This is the only "Fast Food" i will eat when cutting. Unless its a cheat day ofcourse, then anything goes :p

P.S. How much better is the hot chooks from woolies over the ones from coles. The coles ones suck monkey wang srs.

I prefer the seasoning of Woolies ones over the coles ones. The stuffing is better too. I sometimes get a whole choock from Red Rooster

You guys just eat chooks with your fingers or what?

I've noticed a great decline in the number of places you can just buy regular milk. Go to a servo these days & all they have is a gazillion different sugar loaded flavoured ones. I just want some normal milk damnit!

Food on the run for me is:
Maccas: tandoori chicken wrap or multiple snack wraps

Don't really go to many other fast food places because they too expensive for the minimal amount of food you get I reckon. (thinking Nandos/Oporto here)

Just dig into the chook with my fingers, great stuff, mmm chicken
All servos here have cartons of normal milk, I quite often buy a 1lt when out in the truck.

Coles are too dry. My uncle runs a company that installs and services the ovens at both places and he said Coles don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Double seared chicken classic burger from maccas. Its like 60 gram pro 60 carb and less than 20 gram fat. Only costs like $7.50

Another thumbs up for deli chooks, eat the whole thing while its hot and juicy!
I am partial to Hot n Spicy KFC once in a while, but havent had it for about 3 months...