• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tasty patries

Haha, just go to the Reject shop and buy a crap load of pop tarts and eat away, six boxes for $20 last time I was in there.

May be ring around to different Reject Shops in your area to see who has them in stock.

I don't want you stressing on my behalf like this!!

I can make do with cheesecake...

Lol@ phoning reject shop and asking if they have poptarts!!!!!

Lol@ phoning reject shop and asking if they have poptarts!!!!!

Probably something I am used to doing as my closest shop is around 100km away and other shops are 100km in the opposite direction, so if I need/want something specific I ring up first before travelling 100km to find that I could have gone 100km the other way to get it, especially since I only go to the shops every 3-4 weeks, if I miss on buying something I have to wait 3 or 4 weeks before I get another chance:)

Probably something I am used to doing as my closest shop is around 100km away and other shops are 100km in the opposite direction, so if I need/want something specific I ring up first before travelling 100km to find that I could have gone 100km the other way to get it, especially since I only go to the shops every 3-4 weeks, if I miss on buying something I have to wait 3 or 4 weeks before I get another chance:)

#farmlife