• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone boost?

Fadi

Take you pick please. Go ahead and choose between these 15 items, I'm sure you're bound to have one of them work for you. I once chose #7, it made my wallet 1g lighter and $100 shorter! I was not smiling. I'm not knocking any of these products by the way, I'm just presenting them here before you and offering you an laternative just incase you end up not smiling as I did once upon a time. The alternative worked for me without putting a hole in my wallet; just forced me to buy a bigger shirt, that's all!

#15 was the bomb...for me! Which is your number?

SUS_TREN_FN_RIPPED_600.jpg

gn_novedex_xt.jpg
testosterone-boosters.jpg

t2.gif

product_image.php

DYMATIZE%20TRIB-650.jpg

bruteforce%20II%20reload%20new.jpg

Winnstral.jpg

75990532-300x300-0-0_Bodcare+Maxo+Men+Testosterone+booster+60+capsule.jpg

BT-053.jpg

p8960.jpg

071210_pisarenko.jpg

deadlifts1.jpg

E2free1.gif

weight1.jpg

Fadi.

Fadi, come on...
That list is of 15 items is incomplete ;)

No.16:
steroids.gif

steroids.jpg

Not my choice though.

And Fadi, do you really need to study all those complex angles on the chart for number 15 to be world class?
Or did you just learn more through practical experience?

Last edited:
You chose number 7 and it didnt work? Its winni it should work. LOL
Number 15 should get a nice release when combined with eating and resting.
AZZA

I'm guilty of number 6. I have become more hairy, like and ape.

I'm guilty of number 6. I have become more hairy, like and ape.
Oh, i feel for you. I wont go and say its completely useless, but for the money if you are dead set on doing Tribulus go with something much much cheaper.
AZZA

Oh, i feel for you. I wont go and say its completely useless, but for the money if you are dead set on doing Tribulus go with something much much cheaper.
AZZA

The 100 caps were $30 so I thought I would give it a try for S$%% and giggles!

You chose number 7 and it didnt work? Its winni it should work. LOL
Number 15 should get a nice release when combined with eating and resting.
AZZA

No Azza, winni is #8, I chose Brute "nothing" above it :D! That was some time ago now. Even I get sucked in sometime Azza!

Fadi.

Fadi, come on...
That list is of 15 items is incomplete ;)

No.16:
steroids.gif

steroids.jpg

Not my choice though.

And Fadi, do you really need to study all those complex angles on the chart for number 15 to be world class?
Or did you just learn more through practical experience?

You've missed something Hulk; the question mark behind the word boost. There's absolutely no question regarding the above!

Fadi.

LOL

I stopped using any supplements when I stopped wearing happy pants in about 1994. My last ones were.... Gamma orniziol, Frac, MCT oil, Arganine, lysine......

I am fairly positive that if I gave you a placebo on any given supplement you are currently loving, you would keep going the same as you are with the actual product.

A wallet full of faith can do wonders.

Train hard, eat nutrient dense foods and get lots of rest.:):):)

Make sure the food is yummy too!!!

Imagine how much yucky machine food you need to eat to grow a 20 inch arm.

You can keep the plastic voodoo bottles.

I once asked Lee Haney if he ever drank egg whites.

He said absolutely NOT...... I asked him why.....expecting a very scientific answer from the then MR O. His Reply " That stuff is slime man! " LOL

Mmmmmm getting hungry. Time for sunday breakfast number 2.

No Azza, winni is #8, I chose Brute "nothing" above it :D! That was some time ago now. Even I get sucked in sometime Azza!

Fadi.

Last edited:

Fadi.
Oh thats even worse, if you just want to give away money for nothing i will send you my bank account details. LOL

I had Vanadol Sulphate once and another one called Great Stuff by Tropicana, going down memory lane here. What about Mega Mass 5000?
AZZA

LOL

I stopped using any supplements when I stopped wearing happy pants in about 1994. My last ones were.... Gamma orniziol, Frac, MCT oil, Arganine, lysine......
I bet the gains from Ferulic Acid were massive, just like they were for me?? :(

I bet the gains from Ferulic Acid were massive, just like they were for me?? :(

LOL

Maybee.......

Something always worked for me though.

Endo Mesomorph from the 1950s.

I am born on the wrong part of the time line. Ce La Vi!!!

Deep chests and vacuums were the go. That would suit me fine.

Nostalgia is my middle name. LOL

So is fadi the one in pic 12?

its the moustache and beast delts.

No Blue, that's Anatoly Pisarenko. A former Russian World Weightlifting Champion from the years of 1981-1983 who also broke 13 world records.

pisarenko.jpg

I'm the one with the red top.

2f0f89l.jpg

PS: you may check the link below for more info if you like.Thank you.

Fadi.

wow i think theres lots too much to read here but thanks guys im gonna get some Tribulous next pay and some protein after not using anything for over a year just to see how it goes!