• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Best Bench Ever !!!

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
Well, maybe not the best ever, but definately an awesome bench.
And you won't find a price close to this for such a quality commercial bench.
Remember, 10% off for AUSBB members.

The single easy action adjustor automatically sets the seat to the perfect angle when the backrest is set.

It's a really comfortable bench to use, no stupid gap between the seat and backrest too.
Nice and tight, nothing rattles and there is no unwanted movement.

Commercial Flat to Incline Bench w Wheels

[youtube]hIy2TC3tC54[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm looking at adding this bench at PTC ASAP. Anyone in Melbourne want to have a look are welcome.

as you guys know, I dont add crap equipment, if its not good enough, I wont get it. Thats why I had no power rack for 2 years.

Then Adrian said he had a rack that would win me over. He was right.

Same situation with an incline bench. I want one, cant find one. This looks like the best I have seen.

As soon as its in PTC, I'll let you guys know if you want to check it out.

Cheers

Markos

I forgot to mention, one of the reasons I want this bench is because of a guy called Anthony Dittilo. This guy was a monster with out of this world pressing strength.

He did loads of partial presses from pins in a rack at various angles on an incline bench. I've wanted to do the same thing for 20 years lol

Never had the rack or the incline bench.

Adrian, I replied to your email weeks ago, not sure if you got it.

How heavy duty is it?

Hi Oli,

It's definately a commercial bench, so I'd say it will handle a combined weight of at least 300kg.

I couldn't imagine anybody pressing alot more than that.
Well, maybe in flat bench press, but then you would probably use another setup more specific for flat benching.

Adrian, I replied to your email weeks ago, not sure if you got it.

Hi Markos,

I don't ever recall getting your confirmation.
But was going to follow it up with you anyway.
The new Power Rack will finally be here on Monday or Tuesday.

Adrian

I haven't had a chance to unpack my unit yet, but will get to it soon. I got to get the rack in the right spot first.

PTC mentioned that this bench is perhaps too tall for doing bench press properly. I'm not very tall at 173.5cm, so perhaps I should pick up a flat bench of the right height. What height should I be looking at? Would this one be suitable -> Flat Bench _FBEV

?

I haven't had a chance to unpack my unit yet, but will get to it soon. I got to get the rack in the right spot first.

PTC mentioned that this bench is perhaps too tall for doing bench press properly. I'm not very tall at 173.5cm, so perhaps I should pick up a flat bench of the right height. What height should I be looking at? Would this one be suitable -> Flat Bench _FBEV

?

Or use weight plates under your feet so you can reach the height...what i do.

Or use weight plates under your feet so you can reach the height...what i do.

I put it together and tested out the height. I can get my feet flat on the floor but only just. Ill have to look on youtube to see what the proper form is.

I was thinking of getting this bench for doing BP as its 2" lower which should be good enough for me. -> Commercial flat bench

Any thoughts, recommendations ?

Just wanted to follow up on this and let you guys know that the commercial flat bench is fantastic. Highly recommend it if all you need is a flat bench. The commercial flat to incline is bloody awesome for doing incline or upright work, it works a treat.

Hmmm interesting, my selection on benches is either this one, powertec Ultility Bench or the iron Master one