• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The "Chemist".

Fadi

Can you believe it, Frank will be 70 next month! Where have all those years gone!!!

Beautiful song for a magnificent bodybuilder.

[YOUTUBE]N7tMleuqE1k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Fadi.

Last edited:
Fantastico Fadi!

Ohhhhhhhh Frank is on of my favourites! What a great montage!!

They certainly don't make em like him anymore...

Thank you for posting :)

A wonderful tribute to one the greatest bodybuilders of all time and my personal favourite.
It’s wonderful to know that we share similar bodybuilding preferences Darkoz.
Thank you for your input my friend.

You're welcome Fadi, I think maybe because we are of a similar era
The video also made me sad
Yes I know what you mean brother; it made me sad/reflect also on where we were, where we are, and where we're going.

Just this afternoon before heading to work, my eldest daughter Nabila walked over with a photo in her hand saying, "look bub, look what you wrote on the back of this photo when you were holding me," it read, Nabila at 10 minutes old... she'll be 19 next Wednesday Darkoz!

Fadi.

Yes I know what you mean brother; it made me sad/reflect also on where we were, where we are, and where we're going.

Just this afternoon before heading to work, my eldest daughter Nabila walked over with a photo in her hand saying, "look bub, look what you wrote on the back of this photo when you were holding me," it read, Nabila at 10 minutes old... she'll be 19 next Wednesday Darkoz!

Fadi.

Life is busy when you have kids, years just seem to fly by.

Frank Zane certainly wasn't small, he understood and represented the art of the human form, whereas today's pros are simply Caricatures.

Frank Zane certainly wasn't small, he understood and represented the art of the human form, whereas today's pros are simply Caricatures.

I'll pay that Naughty! lol

Repped!

I lurrrrve Mr Zane. He was all class! I wish bb'ers of today were more like him :(

He, to me, looked smaller (bone structure) than his peers but you're right dorky.
I think it was Ed Corney that changed and inspired most in relation to posing.

He, to me, looked smaller (bone structure) than his peers but you're right dorky.
I think it was Ed Corney that changed and inspired most in relation to posing.

I think you're right Andy, he seemed to have a 'finer' structure which contibuted to him having such a superior physique.

He had a great body.

HE abused AAS and PED's..

False hope for aspiring young bbers.

I think he has one of the best physique i have seen, I much prefer the look of the bodybuilders from the 60s and 70s to any big name from the last 20 or so years.

He had a great body.

HE abused AAS and PED's..

False hope for aspiring young bbers.
Most if not all aspiring young bodybuilders would never have heard of Frank Zane, instead they aspiringly look upon today's pros, false hope x1000!