• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The client from hell

PTC

F u c k this f u c k i n shit, you can get f u c k e d , I'm not doing this f u c k i n shit ever again, you'll never f u c k i n see me again, I'd rather stay a f u c k i n fat mole than ever do this again.

And with that, she sat down for 35 minutes and waited for her nephew Jack to finish his session. Jack trains 3 x a week at PTC

Sean, Jack, Ali and I were the only ones in the gym, it was hysterical.

When she finished her rant, I simply asked if she found that a little tough lol

It was her first session. I'd asked if she trained elsewhere, and she said no cardio, just strength and resistance training.......but no free weights.

Her session

4kg Thrusters, I stopped them because they were bending their knees around 2".

Broomstick squats to a 30cm box - 3 x 10
DB incline press - 7kg - 3 x 10
12kg KB Cannonballs......and this is where the rant started.

Jack you f u c k i n g asshole, you f u c k i n g sugar coated it, you never f u c k i n g said it was this hard, youre f u c k e d when you get home.

When I asked her if she understood nutrition, her reply was

"Do I look like I f u c k i n g understand nutrition"

There was so much more.

"Jack, do you have car insurance, because I'm throwing a f u c k i n g brick through your f u c k i n g window and stealing your f u c k i n g car"

And thats why I get the big bucks

Should've asked her "Now that you've finished your warm up, are u ready to get stuck into your training session" lol

It was so ****ing funny. I feel sorry for jack cause he is going to cop it for the next week cause she is going to be sore. Though her training partner was alright :) .

Her training partner, Jacks sister, is going to continue coming, she loved it, but f u c k me me that was funny.

The new PTC slogan is

f u c k this shit, you'll never f u c k i n see me again

Her training partner, Jacks sister, is going to continue coming, she loved it, but f u c k me me that was funny.

The new PTC slogan is

f u c k this shit, you'll never f u c k i n see me again
The reason I had to leave cause I would have burst out laughing.

Should've asked her "Now that you've finished your warm up, are u ready to get stuck into your training session" lol

haha, reminds me of this, watch the start of it.

[YOUTUBE]wADNqc_yiFg[/YOUTUBE]

That was the pre-warm up, to get you ready for the warm up, to get you ready for the pre-work out followed by the work out, Which preseeds the post work out.
then were going into a liltle 60 minute worm down.
60 minute worm down, what does that consist of?
oh mostly up will, but you could walk back down....backwards.... on your hands.... with ankle weights

F u c k this f u c k i n shit, you can get f u c k e d , I'm not doing this f u c k i n shit ever again, you'll never f u c k i n see me again, I'd rather stay a f u c k i n fat mole than ever do this again.

Classy :p
Seriously though with that attitude yeah, she likely will stay a fat f*ckin' so-&-so... if this shit was easy everyone would be in shape.
The poor person who brought her in, how mortifying! lol

maybe she just wanted attention. Some women say and do the crazyest shit to attract attention to themselves.

Jack sent me a text apologizing before he got home, then another apologizing again, then a third one asking when his sister could train again.

Those that know Jack will understand how odd this was, he is without a doubt, the quietest member ever at PTC, he is unbelievably polite and nice, annoyingly so, 6'5" and over 100kg.

This truly was some funny shit. I've never in my life seen a response like that to exercise.

Another thing she said was

"I'm hurting so f u c k i n g bad, not exercise hurting, physio hurting, I have to go to my f u c k i n g physio right now, I cant believe this f u c k i n g shit"

If I had filmed this, no body wouldve believed it was real, you would think it was a set up.

Many beginners have a strong resistance to exercise, and perceive fatigue and muscle soreness as injury. This sounds like an extreme case of being a princess, though a foul-mouthed one.

Well of course she's no beginner. Everyone is an advanced lifter.

"I've been doing this for years!"

It's like my mate who was at high school for eight years, he must have been really good at it.

Markos,

Too funny! God, I haven't laughed that much in ages!!

I wish I could train with you one day, it would kill me. All I do is resistance training and I'm an unfit 40 year old who couldn't jog 5km now without getting short of breath. I might need to add some cardio into my training programme, never understood the "conditioning" bit much though... ;)

Cheers,
Mike