• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the greatest bodybuilder ever. please watch

Don't get me wrong, my man crush with zyzz and supaturk (I'll be bringing them here these holidays btw) is considerable, but I'm not the one laughing at the fail guy.

Everything sport has its assholes, but videos like that or a trip to any fitness first to meet the broskis will tell you that bodybuilding has a way of attracting the worst of them.

Be careful or he might jyzz all over your face

ive come to the conclusion there are alot less tossers in powerlifting than bodybuilding circles.

Yet i wouldnt consider guys who do just chest and biceps at the gym bodybuilders either but just posers.

Generally the guy chest and arm trainers never contemplate about competing, they know they would get found out and made to look quite the fool. the serious trainer with a complete physique may then think about "Prancing around on stage".

ive come to the conclusion there are alot less tossers in powerlifting than bodybuilding circles.

Yet i wouldnt consider guys who do just chest and biceps at the gym bodybuilders either but just posers.

Nor would I, but even amongst the competitive many have Tapout stickers on their utes...

So speaking car-metaphorically, you could say that bodybuilders are like commodore drivers, powerlifters are like the import owners, and the chest+bicep only guys are the lancers, :D:D:D

So speaking car-metaphorically, you could say that bodybuilders are like commodore drivers, powerlifters are like the import owners, and the chest+bicep only guys are the lancers, :D:D:D

LOL ive never thought of it like that..

Nah the posers are camry drivers with 18 inch chromes and a zorst!!

Ceffo don't tell me your knocking da builders! jks, powerlifters are genuinely some very nice guys. Bodybuilding is all about ego.