• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The plot to behead on our streets

As for saying people like you I was referring to the conspiracy theorist types. Remember 9/11 conspiracy, ISIS beheadings were faked.

Lock someone up. Blame government.
Don't lock them up. Blame government.

I never mentioned race because it had nothing to do with it. You decided to bring that in.

Are you threatening me?

Mmm, you never want to have any sort of debate with me I can assure you of that. Where shall we start? How about your first lie re the race card:
I have no doubt people like you would be calling the Aus government is racist for locking him up without a hard reason.
Then you have the audacity to lie yet again in your denial of the facts:
I never mentioned race because it had nothing to do with it. You decided to bring that in.
Really?!!! You don't know when to stop do you!

Okay, moving on to lie #2:
As for saying people like you I was referring to the conspiracy theorist types. Remember 9/11 conspiracy, ISIS beheadings were faked.
How many beheadings were there again? Exactly, you've lied over and over again regarding this point and you've been told about your lie before but (for some unknown reason) you're still insisting on using the word in question in its plurality instead of its singular form. You're not even a good liar, since you keep on forgetting your own lies!

As for 9/11 etc., I am entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours. No need to feel intimidated or threatened when someone puts forward an opposing opinion to yours. There are many Muslim extremists who believe exactly what you believe re this event, and they're damn proud of that evil deed. I just happen to disagree with those Muslim extremists, that's all.

Moving onto some serious presuppositions on your part now:
Lock someone up. Blame government.
Don't lock them up. Blame government.
Really?! Says who? You're the only one saying that. It's your inner demons talking nonsense to you yet again. You need to stop these demons in their track before you type in black and white whatever presuppositions they are whispering to you inside that head of yours. You need to examine what you're about to share with people and not simply allow these demons to take hold of you, because frankly, they are making you look like an utter and complete fool right now. So please stop pretending you know people's thought processes and be courteous enough to ask a sincere question if you need to know what people are thinking (instead of presuming okay).

Are you threatening me?
Hey, now that takes the cake wouldn't you say sir?! Now what could have possibly make you say such a thing? Let's see now...

I say:
Hey Bazz, just a tip mate...if you're looking for a fight, you won't need to look too far, you'd get one just around the corner. Personally though, I'm not interested.
So if you're looking for a fight, to that I said, I am not interested. How do you conclude based on these four words, that I am in fact threatening you. What is there to threaten mate. I wouldn't waste my time threatening someone like you. Furthermore, how the hell do you threaten someone you've never met over the internet? You are a total unknown, an anonymous figure, rude figure at that, who happens to enjoy spewing misinformation and lies over the internet. Be a man and stand by what you're saying and learn to stop resorting to more lies to cover your original lies with. It's a gross sign of immaturity on your part. My advice to you is take time out in order to mature a bit more before even contemplating conversing with adults on such a forum as Ausbb. Enough said.

Last edited:
Mmm, you never want to have any sort of debate with me I can assure you of that. Where shall we start? How about your first lie re the race card: Then you have the audacity to lie yet again in your denial of the facts: Really?!!! You don't know when to stop do you!

Okay, moving on to lie #2: How many beheadings were there again? Exactly, you've lied over and over again regarding this point and you've been told about your lie before but (for some unknown reason) you're still insisting on using the word in question in its plurality instead of its singular form. You're not even a good liar, since you keep on forgetting your own lies!

As for 9/11 etc., I am entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours. No need to feel intimidated or threatened when someone puts forward an opposing opinion to yours. There are many Muslim extremists who believe exactly what you believe re this event, and they're damn proud of that evil deed. I just happen to disagree with those Muslim extremists, that's all.

Moving onto some serious presuppositions on your part now:
Really?! Says who? You're the only one saying that. It's your inner demons talking nonsense to you yet again. You need to stop these demons in their track before you type in black and white whatever presuppositions they are whispering to you inside that head of yours. You need to examine what you're about to share with people and not simply allow these demons to take hold of you, because frankly, they are making you look like an utter and complete fool right now. So please stop pretending you know people's thought processes and be courteous enough to ask a sincere question if you need to know what people are thinking (instead of presuming okay).

Hey, now that takes the cake wouldn't you say sir?! Now what could have possibly make you say such a thing? Let's see now...

I say: So if you're looking for a fight, to that I said, I am not interested. How do you conclude based on these four words, that I am in fact threatening you. What is there to threaten mate. I wouldn't waste my time threatening someone like you. Furthermore, how the hell do you threaten someone you've never met over the internet? You are a total unknown, an anonymous figure, rude figure at that, who happens to enjoy spewing misinformation and lies over the internet. Be a man and stand by what you're saying and learn to stop resorting to more lies to cover your original lies with. It's a gross sign of immaturity on your part. My advice to you is take time out in order to mature a bit more before even contemplating conversing with adults on such a forum as Ausbb. Enough said.

Are you serious. You pluck out where I mentioned an example of someone calling the Aus government as racist as me mentioning your race as the issue, give me a break. Lol. Surely your comprehension is better than that. Two totally different statements with nothing to do with your race. Stop trying to make it a race argument that it isn't.

I've seen you deny the beheadings plenty of time coming up with conspiracies.

Yeah your right about debating you with the jibberish you come are coming up with.

Demons? Lol I believe in demons as much as I believe in a make believe person designing the universe. Try again buddy.

I'll say it again your long winded ramblings come off more as a crazy conspiracy person than someone wise.

to be fair to Bazza, the key point/difficulty for liberal democracies is indeed how to find right policy balance. Too much action leads to cries about threats to liberty, too little action leads to accusations of govt not doing enough.

It is a hard balance to achieve, especially for liberal democracies opposed to police states, but the response will indeed become more aggressive in line with increasing incidents of terrorism.

Hopefully the incidents will not increase, but who knows what the future will bring.

to be fair to Bazza, the key point/difficulty for liberal democracies is indeed how to find right policy balance. Too much action leads to cries about threats to liberty, too little action leads to accusations of govt not doing enough.

I'm not exactly sure where the misunderstanding is but that's exactly my point.

As whatever the gov does they will be accused of doing something wrong in this situation.

Something that's always puzzled me since these beheadings and executions have been thrown into the lime light.
I saw this again in the paper just today, two terrorists are about to execute an Israeli, you can see both of them standing behind the victim while they ramble on about their holy cause while the victim is quietly kneeling in front of them with his hands bound.

Now, I know it may be different if you are in a situation like that but why would the victim not be doing everything physically possible to get out of the situation, even if there's no way out surely you'd still be kicking, biting, head butting or whatever, knowing what's about to happen.

.....By the way, one of the executioners was a 10 year old boy.

anecdotes suggest a favoured tactic is to drag out a prisoner many times, speak the same shit and threaten death.

Eventually, the victim becomes numbed to it and simply gives up.

So what's happened to fadis debating skills. The support of ISIS. The denial of the beheadings. Playing the race card when it wasn't even there. The crazy ramblings of a conspiracy theorist. It's all out there now.