• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Rock's Hercules diet involves 7 meals a day, 14 eggs

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
THE Rock is a big bloke, but how did he get THAT massive? The one-time WWE star turned actor has revealed his so-called 'Hercules' diet on social media, and we've got the recipe. First, if you want to get a body like his, you need to stop thinking like your average human who eats those pitiful meals "breakfast", "lunch" and "dinner".
To get Rock (star) ripped, you need to vacuum up seven meals a day. Don't be a weakling: have brunch. And linner. And dessert. And another.
Oh, and each of those meals are probably bigger than your usual bowl of cereal you might have scoffed down for breakfast this morning.
Here's the menu The Mummy star posted on Twitter. Warning: you'll probably want to hire a personal chef, because you're going to be spending quite a bit of time doing food prep in the kitchen cooking up those muscles:

938190-268cb5b6-dd6f-11e2-83d7-0411b5c5213d.jpg

A few points worth considering:
1. When throwing together some bacon and eggs in the morning, most people just crack a couple of eggs on the frying pan. It sounds like a Chuck Norris joke, but The Rock has 10 before he hits the sack (scrambled together with protein, onions, peppers, mushrooms ...).
2. 8oz is about 220g of meat
3. You have to work out quite a bit
4. Nemean Lions are mythical creatures

Good list... Couldn't find the 2ml every other hour of Test-E 250mg/ml though? :cool: :eek:

... But I'm sure he's jacked like that from 'diet and exercise' hehe :p

Dude probably chews Dbols like their M&M's!

... Bastards already 1/2 way there being Samoan... Some of the boys back home were sollies ; just had to look at the damn gym and they were swole! ... Guess I'm just a jealous kunce

from memory back in my WWF watching days, he got pec implants and had to 'wrestle' in a shirt for a few months after the op

from memory back in my WWF watching days, he got pec implants and had to 'wrestle' in a shirt for a few months after the op

No.

He had his gyno removed.

Not pec implants.

I've had gyno since I was 13, but the operation can be expensive.

I have no idea how people actually have problems with eating enough. It's so fucken easy.

If only just stuffing yourself all day is what is needed to get big.

Nah man, you get sick and then want to throw everything back up. I've experienced that before - feel like a frigging bulimic!

Conditioning.

You dont just squat 500 pounds or run a marathon eithout being conditioned to the workload.

Start out at however many meals you want, small servings or enough so you're getting hungry by the next meal. Increase portion sizes etc blah blah eating big becomes a habit and comfortable.

The harder you train the hungrier you get.

Conditioning.

You dont just squat 500 pounds or run a marathon eithout being conditioned to the workload.

Start out at however many meals you want, small servings or enough so you're getting hungry by the next meal. Increase portion sizes etc blah blah eating big becomes a habit and comfortable.

The harder you train the hungrier you get.

What I'm saying is even for people doing a lot of training its hardly an effort to get enough calories in to build muscle, even without building up to it.

Amen Bazza. Not that hard.

Tbh, still this whole egg white only BS? Just cut fat from somewhere else and down the yolk. Such a nutritious part of the egg to throw it, it is ludicrous!

Amen Bazza. Not that hard.

Tbh, still this whole egg white only BS? Just cut fat from somewhere else and down the yolk. Such a nutritious part of the egg to throw it, it is ludicrous!

Maybe he buys (or given) those bags of egg whites?

Maybe he buys (or given) those bags of egg whites?

Good chance of this Taurus! Just speaking generally, I know a lot of people who throw 4-5 yolks out a day. It is truly a sin. I used to do it when I was naive. Haven't thrown out a yolk for 8 years. If I need to cut back I'll keep them and organise some mayo. :cool: