• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Those who use Jefit

Riddles

After seeing a few recommendations here I'm giving jefit a ago. I'm not really running a proper program at the moment so I just want to enter in my lifts as I go. Even when I do run a program the reps, sets and of course weights tend to change week by week. The trouble is I seem to have to select each exercise manually from quite a long list each time. Ideally I would like a function that lists the common exercises as I tend to stick to the same dozen or so exercises.

Am I missing something or does Jefit not have something like this?

currently using Jefit. It works best only if you input a routine. That function would be awesome though. will have a look at the others no too

i tried jefit and gym hero, didn't like them both. then i was reading another thread and someone mentioned 'flex'. love it, easy to use and straight forward

Yep pen an paper for me, call me an ole timer but it just quicker and easier to write it down and i hate phones in gyms...

how do you easily check past max attempts with this pen and paper method?

fitocracy has a MUCH better search system IMO.

I use the "log it all to a forum thread method". Then i just scroll back through it to find previous maxes.

After seeing a few recommendations here I'm giving jefit a ago. I'm not really running a proper program at the moment so I just want to enter in my lifts as I go. Even when I do run a program the reps, sets and of course weights tend to change week by week. The trouble is I seem to have to select each exercise manually from quite a long list each time. Ideally I would like a function that lists the common exercises as I tend to stick to the same dozen or so exercises.

Am I missing something or does Jefit not have something like this?

Create a "routine" with all your commonly used lifts in it.

Pen and printed] sheet for program, tick off each set as they are done.
Then log it here, easy to look back.
Have tried various apps but pen and paper much easier.

Last edited: