• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tightest Parallel Parking Record

kaz

iLift
Stunt driver Han Yue breaks parallel park record
If you think parallel parking is boring, see how Chinese expert steerer Han Yue tackles the task of getting into a space just 15cm longer than his car. He has broken the Guinness world record set just last month by Patrik Folco, whose car was just 22cm shorter than the space he tucked it into.

Han deftly drifted his machine to victory early in the day to break Folco's record with a 21cm difference, then had the organisers keep whittling the gap down until he got to 15cm. We'd love him to get over here and teach some of our city drivers how to parallel park. Or just how to park properly at any angle for that matter. Getting the whole car in between the lines shouldn't be considered advanced driver training.

Hans' Guinness World Record-winning performance was part of the Beijing launch of a new Mini special edition called The Chinese Job.

[YOUTUBE]q3BGkOKVMUU[/YOUTUBE]

There used to be a sport in the late 90's called extreme parking where drivers had to execute tricky parks in the shortest time possible. You used to see some great prangs, some of the drivers were pretty gfted too.

Brick, would be good to find some footage. I love car tricks and drifting. Love rally too!
I ace Sega Rally at the arcades!

Wingman. Dream on! Lol

Brick, would be good to find some footage. I love car tricks and drifting. Love rally too!
I ace Sega Rally at the arcades!

Wingman. Dream on! Lol

I had a quick look online and couldn't find any footage. It was from the uk and they all drove minis. It was great to watch, you would have blokes doing hand break turn into four wheel slide to execute a park between two cars as quick as possible. They were always having prangs or rolling over after hitting the kerb side on.

I will try and trawl youtube for some footage.

2 records! Not only was it a world record for tightest park, he's also the first Asian to ever park without hitting another car.

I remember looking out my hotel window in Paris once and watching an entertaining spectacle on the street below.

A guy was trying to reverse park. He reversed it in, but couldn't fit it in all the way (that's what she said), so he put it back into drive and just rammed the car in front a metre or two forward, until he could comfortably reverse in to place. The guy just got out and walked calmly off.

I'd have been pissed off if it was my car he was man-handling!

I think I remember telling that story to someone years ago and them telling me that it happens a fair bit over there (can't quite recall though).