• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
c1caebe3_ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPictures.jpeg

^^^^^^ this I just went through the entire thread and wasted valuable time:(

Quality vs quantity

You can have quantity without quality

But you can't have quality without quantity

You want to be atleast a full C when done, a nice D would be better, remembering an 8D is much smaller than a say 14 D. Find friends your size with boobs you would like, find out her sizes.

Quality vs quantity

You can have quantity without quality

But you can't have quality without quantity

You want to be atleast a full C when done, a nice D would be better, remembering an 8D is much smaller than a say 14 D. Find friends your size with boobs you would like, find out her sizes.

you can very much so have quality without quantity. blllttth. :p

I find it very disturbing that when I open this thread, it's not filled with pics of rad cans/boobs/tits/ga-doon-ga-doonks/jublies/breasticles. I'm sad end by this.

lol

You get nailed to the cross if you post tit pictures, but only if they're your own...& your a woman ;)

You may now call me Jesus is you like? lol

This is a discussion about au naturel or faux norks....no pictures....yet lol

I am disgusted we have gone 14 pages and still no pics of natural or fake jubblies......what lows have been thrust upon this forum?????

lol

You get nailed to the cross if you post tit pictures, but only if they're your own...& your a woman ;)

You may now call me Jesus is you like? lol

This is a discussion about au naturel or faux norks....no pictures....yet lol

No problems here if you post your assets again:):D