• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
what is difference between G and GG etc? I googled but there's so many different answers don't know what is right.

Bra sizes after D cup are a pain in the caboose ...

"There are enormous differences in cup size notation between manufacturers. This is especially true in sizes above D in the US, UK, AUS and NZ. In general, sizes between AA and DD are fairly standard but once we get above this there is little or no coherence. Some manufacturers use size DD but then continue with E, F, G, H, I, J, etc. Others use DDD to represent an E and some go on to use E, EE, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, etc. This can make purchasing a large-cup bra difficult."

Ps - the difference is bigness / fullness haha

Last edited:

"There are enormous differences in cup size notation between manufacturers. This is especially true in sizes above D in the US, UK, AUS and NZ. In general, sizes between AA and DD are fairly standard but once we get above this there is little or no coherence. Some manufacturers use size DD but then continue with E, F, G, H, I, J, etc. Others use DDD to represent an E and some go on to use E, EE, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, etc. This can make purchasing a large-cup bra difficult."

Yeh it costs my wife a HELL of alot for bras/bikinis.

She should buy from retailers online thru the uk...like 30% the price here even with shipping. I find uk retailers much more consistent with sizing also

iv got a lovely bunch of coconuts,
big ones, small ones, some as big as xwifex's

muhuhahahahaha :D

haha they aren't even that big. They are big for good boobs, but they are not big - boobs get to a point where they go from being good big boobs to bad big boobs.

as for the comparision pic question - impossible - sizing is also about where and how your boobs sit on your chest, how high / low they sit, how full they are at the sides and on top - you could like up 10 girls in my size and our boobs would all look different.

To complcate things a 10 c is not the same cup size as. 14C,:eek:

To complcate things a 10 c is not the same cup size as. 14C,:eek:

My understanding is that the letter (ie C) represents the actual cup size while number represents the body size (as in clothes size)
But I'm merely a man so what would I know!

True enough gents but in a 14C bra, the cup itself is going to be alot larger than a 10C cup bra....merely because of the assumed extra fatty tissue a woman at size 14 carries, as opposed to a woman who is a size 10.

The size itself, i.e. 10, 12, 14, 16 and so on...typically refers to the back measurement of the bra.
A larger woman, has a larger back measurement.

For instance, I'm a 16DD now. And I have pretty big bazoonga's tbh.

A 12DD isn't going to be anywhere near the cup size of one of my bra's.