• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

Mate enter it, if you like its only a 12 week challenge they been doing them for years, there is also the 'Body for life' run by another supplement company EAS from memory, it's been going since the mid 90's when I first heard of it.

But who cares this is just a friendly game not the world titles here, who cares who wins, we will all be winners if we stick with it!

im not entering it. I was just surprised and shocked at a $100 000 prize for an internet competition.

im not entering it. I was just surprised and shocked at a $100 000 prize for an internet competition.

It's not actually $100K man, its like $25K for first. $100K is just the total value of the prize pool.

And the point is, not everyone would have that attitude because there are people out there who will want to cheat it (and will obviously want to enter) and there are the genetic freaks out there who know they could win it.

But for an average person with no intention of cheating, there isn't much point entering. Just stating the facts man, not trying to dissuade anyone from entering.

It's not actually $100K man, its like $25K for first. $100K is just the total value of the prize pool.

And the point is, not everyone would have that attitude because there are people out there who will want to cheat it (and will obviously want to enter) and there are the genetic freaks out there who know they could win it.

But for an average person with no intention of cheating, there isn't much point entering. Just stating the facts man, not trying to dissuade anyone from entering.

yes i saw that, still insane for an internet competiton though.

I looked at the list of members joined, there was only 700 something if i recall. Maybe cause i looked early. Did you see who won it last year, he wasn't a genetic freak? And neither was the girl. Im sure the judges would question steroid use too? Winners might get tested?

Genetics would be tough to beat, but you have no idea how good your genetics are till your actually lifting for a few years.

I have become friends with a previous winner on bb.com, he got congratulatory video messages from Phil Heath and another big gun, he was a fat father who just picked up a dumbell one day....

29 ppl so far have decided to take part in this comp

remember that you aren't really competing against each other but more against yourself

It's good to see that so many have dedicated to participate in this challenge.
Maybe it can become an ongoing annual event and who knows how many entrants will join in the coming years.
Any form of motivation towards self improvement can only be good.
Well done to all who have entered.

Good to see so many people in the comp. I entered today, not fussed where I place, just doing it for myself. Sick of looking like a slob

I'm am astounded at the amount of entrants.

Congratulations, you have taken the first step in a journey of a 1000 miles.

Will be good to see at the end of the year, the complete total of weight lost amongst all the competitors! And gained...:)

i dont want to sound like hitler here, well actually i do.

Please people do not set unrealistic goals, set realistic goals. I fell into this trap. Probably just me though.

I will be entering in the next few days, just need to get some pics.
Had a lazy December and starting to feel like rubbish because of it, this should be the motivation I need!