• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

twelve-weeks-training-with-hmb-free-acid-7-kg-lean-body-mass-

Last paragraph.

We're going to be honest here: we just can't believe these results. Experienced strength athletes simply can't gain 7 kg lean meat in three months by training and taking a supplement. And then losing 5 kg fat at the same time? That's not even possible if you take steroids. So how would taking a supplement make it possible?

Unless you use SEDDS, than anything is possible apparently.

Not saying I believe study either, as I am also very skeptical. There is a fairly large thread on this on FB on the ISSN page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheISSN/?ref=br_tf
and some great questions have been asked that are yet to have a conclusive response. @Shrek ; it is HMB free acid which is supposed to be different.

I would say that the study proves more on the training program than the supplement.

edit: just found this also http://romanoroberts.com.mx/why-nobody-believes-the-latest-hmb-study/

Last edited:
all these gimics rely on someone who is trained, but decided to get fat, for money, so when they train again they get amazing results.

of course they do, their fat is artificial. its not that long term fatty deposits over 10yrs, its 6 months of just doing nothing after 10yrs of training. first photo is flat, no training even days before

infact, in just 1 week, i could do a before and after, may myself look fat, destend the abdo, be bloated. then cut carbs for a week, train a few times (nothing special), cut carbs for the week then introduce them an hour before a pump up and photo, then flex the abs instead of push.

BAM look like 2 different people

Only one supplement can do that!

no supplement can do that. thats the catch. people who know about training know this.

people who talk shit, don't.

edit: its like certain people on youtube still declaring themselves natty, tho they have a fucking photoshop look. its called deceit and deception. if its too good to be true, well..

HMB is crap haha - I remember awhile back a supplement store trying to get rid of it and selling it for $1 for 250g