• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Update on my missing order

Morgan

I recently put up a thread on here about some items I ordered from UHT, 2 weeks had passed, nothing had arrived, we tried calling 2 seperate numbers, left messages and didn't hear anything back, so we then emailed UHT VIA their website and they promptly replied.

As it turns out, the package couldn't be delivered by Australia Post for some unknown reason, it ended up being returned to the UHT PO BOX and probably sat there for 2 weeks.

In the end, it was resent to me (at no charge) and arrived within 24 hours as described.

I had the original thread deleted the second UHT replied to my email, I didn't want to damage their reputation, the point of this message is to let everyone know that my experience apart from the postage mishap was great, I would buy from them again.

Cheers, Morgan.

You never know what kind of clown you're gonna get from Aust Post. Sometimes it's a bit of a lottery with those guys.

During the week one of their guys rolls up to my house with my 5kg WPI from Bulk Nutrients. My wife wasn't home so he leaves and does a u-turn in our cul-de-sac, he sees my wife drive up and into our driveway.....and then keeps going rather than stop and deliver the package. We then have to head down to their store to pick it up thanks to that f-wit.

couldn't be delivered by Australia Post for some unknown reason,

i can say this happens with things you buy from other sponsors, you give them the right address when you make the order, but when they extract the address details from the el-cheapo third-party software which runs the online store, somehow they stuff up the address on the invoice and the package sits in a storage facility for weeks and they blame AP.

From my experience, if you sent something through the AP system with the right address and postage, there is no explicable reason why they can't deliver it, people don't give enough credit to how hard some postal workers at the sorting centers try to make sure things get sent to the right addresses which have been botched by senders/recipients.

AP won't want to keep something at the depot unless there's no alternative, there's only so much physical space at a depot.

actually our software with our online store is exceptional we have never in the history of UHF ever got an oreder wrong or sent a parcel to a wrong address.
The address we sent the package to was correct we even confirmed this with our customer but the package was returned to us as undelieverable mail.
We dont know why but we worked with our customer re sent the package to another address and it was Express Post.(delivered Next day)

As mentioned earlier we have a 100% delievery with all our packages.

I know with my address sometimes i've had to rush out to the street to flag down the truck as i watch it drive round in circles , being a corner house where the front door faces onto one street but the address of the property is another street delivery drivers get confused

Two weeks ago I got my order from gym direct... The stupid Delivery guy delivered to the same street name In another suburb. My address cleary states avenue not street, but in the wrong suburb camon...

Too make it worse, it's in clear bold letters that's been highlighted in YELLOW, "IF NO ONE HOME, TAKE BACK TO DEPOT, WILL COLLECT FROM THERE"...

All three parcels were left o the doorstep, 5:00 I get a phone call from this lady say I have your parcal, the delivery guy can't read...

Nothing to do with gym direct as the Address was perfect on the label

A lot of AP delivery guys are now sub-contractors. They're also working ridiculously long days in some cases. Could be the reason why some packages go astray.

I had a case of wine delivered that belonged to a guy around the corner. I called the company, dropped the wine off to the guy, and the company sent us a couple of free bottles for being so helpful.