• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weight Gainers????

ernie9

Hi all,

has anyone here tried the Inner Armour

Inner Amour Black Mass-Peak
or
Inner Armour Hard Mass Gainer

I have Cystic Fibrosis and weight abuot 63kg.
I dont have a huge appetite and so im looking at getting a Weight Gainer to Help so that i dont lose to much weight whilst working out.

I also do cardio as its great for my chest.

Let me know thou if you have any other recommendation for weight gainers.

Cheers

Kyle

Hi all,

has anyone here tried the Inner Armour

Inner Amour Black Mass-Peak
or
Inner Armour Hard Mass Gainer

I have Cystic Fibrosis and weight abuot 63kg.
I dont have a huge appetite and so im looking at getting a Weight Gainer to Help so that i dont lose to much weight whilst working out.

I also do cardio as its great for my chest.

Let me know thou if you have any other recommendation for weight gainers.

Cheers

Kyle
Forgive my noobness but how is cardio good for chest.

Also never used that weight gainer, buy WPC in bulk and make your own with oats or oatmass, bananas and peanut butter.

Thats ok shrek...and yes its for my cystic fibrosis.

Cardio gets the oxygen and blood pumping that also helps me shift the large mucus that i got stuck in my lungs. We have always been told to get as much cardio exercise in to help shift and improve lung function.

This is not to say that wieghts wouldnt help either as a broader chest means more lung capacity as well.

So do any of you guys know what is a good weight gainer?

Forgive my noobness but how is cardio good for chest.

Also never used that weight gainer, buy WPC in bulk and make your own with oats or oatmass, bananas and peanut butter.

thanks...i have just started have shakes with berries and bananas in them.

as for peanut butter, thats a no go...allergic reaction.

thanks...i have just started have shakes with berries and bananas in them.

as for peanut butter, thats a no go...allergic reaction.
Berries and bananas are good. What about adding oats and or natural yoghurt?

ok cool i will that a go to....

At the moment my shakes are:

300-400Mls Ful Cream Milk
Cup Blue Berries
1 Banana
4-5 Scoops Full Cream Ice Cream

What do oats do? Like what are there properties? How much to add?

Mass shake:
- add about 400 mL skim milk
- some good fats (i.e. macadamia oil)
- 40g oats (i.e. oatmass from fitnesscentral)
- Casein & WPC
- fruits
* try to keep shake consistency thick, takes longer for your body to digest

Also are you allergic to all nuts or just peanuts?

Hey, theres a site called bulk nutrients, totally australian.

I buy bulk stuff from there. cheap, good quality, no special packaging etc (zip bags). Good prices when u mix in your powders according to what u want it for:

ie post workout - use WPI (fast burn protein); other times WPC (normal protein) and if u wanna lash out get some calcium caseinate for night time recovery (slow burning).

Their products are high in glutamine aswell, and if u wanna make your own mix etc, you can buy dextrose or what evs sugars u need and add them together yourself. You'll save heaps, and rarely run out.

Hope this helps in someway, if not, good site anyways :p

Mass shake:
- add about 400 mL skim milk
- some good fats (i.e. macadamia oil)
- 40g oats (i.e. oatmass from fitnesscentral)
- Casein & WPC
- fruits
* try to keep shake consistency thick, takes longer for your body to digest

Also are you allergic to all nuts or just peanuts?

As far as i know im on only allergic to peanuts but my fiance is allergic to ALL nuts so i just advoid them so as not to forget adn kiss her and set off a reaction.

Thanks shaunton, ill check out there site :)

Thanks shaunton, ill check out there site :)

np mate. a friend got me onto it. got 5kg of WPI,WPC, glutamine-1kg,bcaas-1.5kg.big up front, but i probably coulnt finish the lot in 2 years :p

saves u getting a blend aswell, dextrose and sugars are like really cheap, and in pre-mixes they add it in for extra weight! goodluck either way :)