• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Welcome, Bellz

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for the warm welcome:)

My family have been into sports and health and fitness our whole lives. I myself have been playing sports pretty much since I could walk. I was into football, athletics, ice hockey, tennis...the list goes on growing up...but have always been attracted to the gym more than anything else as I like the fact that what I get out is what I put in.

I first saw a bodyuilding competition live when I was about 10 (Tonya Knight was the guest poser - RIP) and have been addicted ever since.

My mum's ex was a PT and competed twice in bodybuilding...my mum competed in a powerlifting meet held at our local gym once for fun along with my aunt. Lol my mum and her partner once teased they would do a mixed pairs routine...that never happened haha

Favourite physiques of all time I would have to say Flex Wheeler and maybe like a Lenda Murray or Kay Baxter type at her biggest.

Thanks for taking the time to read this little intro and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :)