• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are healthy T-levels? (chart)

I admire your ability to be pedantic
miss point entirely, ignore point, focus on something said, minor detail

I admire your ability to be pedantic
miss point entirely, ignore point, focus on something said, minor detail

Its funny. Oni likes to accuse people of diversion tactics in arguments, missing the point, minor details ect yet he is the king of it.

Thinking about it now I actually preferred your cut and paste jobs. At least they made sense.

what did 250mg every 2 weeks bump you up to?
I have a transgender friend, female to male and is at ~25 eleven days post injection

13-16 after 2 weeks.

I was originally prescribed sustanon also but the chemist kept running out so they switched to primo.

Lol! 0ni reporting my posts as he doesnt like being shown up.

Again, primo will refer to primoteston not primobolon lol.

Didnt insult anyone cant delete it lalalalala

After 1st shot (and first bottle of Axiron) already noticed changes in energy & some friends have said I look younger in the face.

Not exactly the dosage I want/need for strength and size gains, but Doctor just wants the T-levels to be well in the good range.

A guess a little bit, doesn't hurt and is great especially if low in T-levels, but have had friends who smash 20 beers on the weekends or think popping E, at the clubs is far safer than a shot of Sustanon every 3 weeks.

Sigh