• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what's happening at your gym?

dog died so i swept out the old hair, no point when he was alive moulted like a cancer patient.

added 80GB Ipod and computer speakers for tunes.

home gym obviously

I'm planning a small spending spree soon...

Safety Squat bar
Mini-bands
Proper deadlifting blocks
Chains
Bench Shirts (hopefully will find a few more second handers for practice)
Sledgehammer
Fridge
Kettle

they finally replaced the old>12years, dumbbells 12.5-22.5, two sets, and up to 52.5kg, these were loos and bent, and scarry to use.

with New rubber coated db, which suck ass tryinmg to move them anywere, they stick like shit to everything, now 12.5 -32.5kg two sets, BUT now it jumps upto 40-50kg, thats an epic gap in the rack, and makes training suckfully difficult to progressively add weight.

There are rumors we might be getting skinny plates, eleiko, ivanko etc, and a new power bar beacause of the big guy, who has nearly run out of room on the bar using standard ABC plates, he is a top ipf lifter, If they were smart they might try to accomadate him..

heaps more members, a few extra pieces of eye candy

New stereo in the home gym, has 2x Ipod ports, so the missus and I can both put our own Ipods on the darn thing lol. It's pretty loud too, so kills my old basted thing I had in there before. Funny how this has been such a great addition, but the last thing on my mind to buy, if the missus never kicked up a stink the other day I would never of got it, but so glad I did.

I have the original Apple iPod hifi in my gym (no longer made), sounds awesome.

Have also added some 15mm heavy rubber gym floor mats to sit the power rack and bench press on this week (Monday), and have bought a foam roller for my back:)

Lots of hotties joining the gym, saw some chick who use to go to my school but left, grade below me so never spoke to her. But she was looking pretty good.

Also ive noticed groups of 2 girls joining, and theres 1 of me so thats always good. mff.

My gym spent $500k (apparently) on renovations for cardio, class and random machines rooms, and purchased some top of the line treadmills.

Weights room still filled with shitty equipment which could be older than myself.

I enjoy bent barbells and bent everything else.

My gym spent $500k (apparently) on renovations for cardio, class and random machines rooms, and purchased some top of the line treadmills.

Weights room still filled with shitty equipment which could be older than myself.

You can see what really makes them money then!

Sounds like it's time to join a real gym!!

Damn right.

What happened with Powersports Joel?

It is still running mate - Kris just did the lease for another year from what I heard (dont talk to him much nowdays).

I did it for a year n 1/2 - great experience but was 2 much for very little reward, add to that different personal problems I was having I had to give it away at the start of last year....

I want to get back into the gym working enviroment asap...but prob not in Canberra...